Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionthe wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot Emptythe wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot

more_horiz
ok so ive been thinking of making a deck that uses TWA and TWD but first i want to know this

if TWD and TWA are on the field at the same time then how would TWA ATK gain work? seeing as TWD havles the atk and def of all other mosnters would avatar's attack be 4100? or 2100?

just something ive never been sure about.......

descriptionthe wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot EmptyRe: the wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot

more_horiz
Wikia has its ruling.
#Lazy to recheck

Edit:
Checked, In TCG, avatar always wins.

In OCG, the monster summoned last wins.
If both monster was summoned at the same-time, then you refer to The Fabled Unicorn vs Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror Ruling.

descriptionthe wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot EmptyRe: the wicked avatar and the wicked dreadroot

more_horiz
kk thx glad to know that in TCG avatar always wins ^^ and i did look at wikia but it mainly only had OCG rulling -,-

more_horiz
Under normal circumstance, if there's no TCG ruling stating otherwise, the TCG will follow OCG ruling though.

more_horiz
then can you tell me where you found that in TCG avatar always wins? cause i know it wasnt in wikia O_O

more_horiz
it's in wikia, as an extrapolation from the ruling when it battles against clear vice dragon.

more_horiz
oh well thx again XD

more_horiz
Answered/Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply