Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionQuestion (not a question, Question, the spell card) EmptyQuestion (not a question, Question, the spell card)

more_horiz
If I activate question and my opponent calls wrong, but the first monster found at the bottom of my graveyard Graveyard is a monster that I can't Special Summon from the grave (Horus Lev8 for example).

What must I do?

descriptionQuestion (not a question, Question, the spell card) EmptyRe: Question (not a question, Question, the spell card)

more_horiz
From netrep.net:

If a monster is named with "Question" that could not be Special
Summoned, "Question"’s effect disappears and the monster is neither
Special Summoned nor removed from play. So the effect of "Question"
disappears if the bottom monster is incorrectly named and is
"Helpoemer", "Dark Ruler Ha Des", etc.

descriptionQuestion (not a question, Question, the spell card) EmptyRe: Question (not a question, Question, the spell card)

more_horiz

If a monster is named with "Question" that could not be Special Summoned, "Question"’s effect disappears and the monster is neither Special Summoned nor removed from play. So the effect of "Question" disappears if the bottom monster is incorrectly named and is "Helpoemer", "Dark Ruler Ha Des", etc.

again, official rule from Netrep.net
you should really visit this site :D
I hope this helped you
Edit: Nek beated me to it.... that wouldn't gonna happen if I didn't get d/c -.-

more_horiz
I would've posted it even faster if it weren't for this retarded 100 second rule between posts on this forum . . . I should get an admin like Dark Master to change that . . .

more_horiz
Please, read Netrep hamouda.
If you post any more silly question your will receive a warning.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply