Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

New Staff Position: Tester

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+14
Skitoritto
AngelicMinaj
Thepredator2100
faervel
Naito Raizu
Anzo
Kandy.JPEG
WarByte
Juelz Anthony Cruz
JudgmentDuelist
Centrik
Train Heartnet
Gremlin
Jin Kazama
18 posters

descriptionNew Staff Position: Tester - Page 3 EmptyNew Staff Position: Tester

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Duel Academy is bringing the dueling back to the table. We are accepting applications for a staff position that was once in DA a long time ago - a tester.

In your application, explain why you'd be a good one and how you'd test people coming into the academy.

descriptionNew Staff Position: Tester - Page 3 EmptyRe: New Staff Position: Tester

more_horiz
That^

And if you are going to apply do NOT POST HERE ffs people read....

descriptionNew Staff Position: Tester - Page 3 EmptyRe: New Staff Position: Tester

more_horiz
I Want to apply to be a tester

one I dont think all the males need to be a tester i think good female duelest could spice things up and to know what a deck style is can depend on how you an rule in this school reamber kiddys all the best duelist are in ra yellow and the rich boys are in obby blue and for you slifer slackers hit thoughs books and get ya dueling.

what i bring is diversty and honest statements.

more_horiz
Once more we said this many times before

DO NOT POST HERE FOR APPLICATIONS

people read

more_horiz
Actually we can lock this.

~Locked.

more_horiz
It's funny how cent tried to lock stuff but cant

more_horiz
Because people are too lazy to lock so I need to try.

descriptionNew Staff Position: Tester - Page 3 EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
hell if we cnt submit an aplacation here then where can we lol

more_horiz
You need to pm Jin Kazama

more_horiz
Absolutely. If you want to apply, send a PM to me.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply