Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionPossible new administravtive position? EmptyPossible new administravtive position?

more_horiz
I had a thought and I'm hoping this can get some notice. I know we have assistants, mods, teachers and admins but nothing like a journalist. My idea was to see if the DA staff would be up to accepting and appointing journalist positions. A coordinated team that could write weekly, daily articles about what is going on in the world of Yu-Gi-Oh!, both in the TCG and OCG, upcoming or past tournaments held, continue the Cards of the Week sections, and even live updates on the happenings of Duel Academy itself. It could even give those the chance who aren't great teachers or mods at a position and aspiring writers or journalists a place to start out and practice their craft. I really hope this can get pushed through as I feel it could be a great way to see even more activity and to spread attention to events both on site and in the world. Thank you to anyone who takes the time to read this and a huge thanks to the Duel Academy staff if this can get accepted.

descriptionPossible new administravtive position? EmptyRe: Possible new administravtive position?

more_horiz
I think some Assistants are already doing that.

descriptionPossible new administravtive position? EmptyRe: Possible new administravtive position?

more_horiz
Assistants do that.
No need for any more staff.

PS: Soon a new section will be made (I didn't telll you this).

more_horiz
Oh, well then wonderful! I was always unsure as to the role an assistant had here. But, that's great.

more_horiz
They have many roles.
From organising tournaments till editing topics and reporting yugioh events.

more_horiz
isnt that exactly what a reporter is?

more_horiz
Jun the 2 reporters are Me and (:SleepingMomo:).

more_horiz
I had no idea to be honest. I'm glad to know you're there though. I hope you get a Mod position by the way! I'm rooting for you Smile

more_horiz
Haha thanks Jun hope if I get the Mod job you get my reporter job :D

more_horiz
In a perfect world! Smile That would be amazing

more_horiz
I'll lock this or you'll spam e.e
Topic Locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply