Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNew Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions EmptyNew Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions

more_horiz
Schools are replacements for dorms. However we want to keep grading duelists and giving them rank ups by skill levels so we need skill ranks for that. Keep in mind that schools are being the ones that wear colors, skill ranks will be just present in profiles as ranks below school ranks.

some rank examples:

Slifer Red -> Ra Yellow -> Obelisk Blue -> Abandoned Dark -> Perfect Black (Pitch Black?!)

Level 1 -> Level 2 -> Level 3 -> Level 4 -> Level Maximum

Rookie -> Skilled -> Professional -> Master -> Grandmaster

Rookie -> Skilled -> Professional -> Champion -> Master

Complete Noob ->  Experienced Rookie -> Meta Boss -> Cardfather -> King of Games

We re also trying to fetch some names on our own and as you can see we are not doing that bad, but still this is your time, suggest us something.

descriptionNew Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions EmptyRe: New Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions

more_horiz
Some suggestions.

Bronze - Silver - Gold - Platinum - Legend: Standard for games

Freshman - Sophmore - Junior - Senior - Professor: High School based

Heatnix - BWG - Frisky - Irate - Anzo - Amy - Jin: Admin Based. Interchange the names of the admins however it fits

Student - Apprentice - Graduate - Teacher - Master - Fable - Myth - Legend: Progression of heroes. Heroes start as average students, apprentice themselves, graduate and teach others for a little before becoming true masters. Their stories spread so far that they become fables, and then that fades as they become myths, and eventually they fade into legend. Might need to tweak the names.

descriptionNew Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions EmptyRe: New Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions

more_horiz
Keep the first one.

more_horiz
the problem with the 1st one, (slifer ra obi etc), is that they got color names too. they won't have colors since schools will be colored ones and if someone is lets say in a school that has red color but has skill rank obelisk blue that would be pretty awkward and confusing lol. However we could of just put slifer,ra,obi but then abandoned and black have no iconic figures to replace their names. also in the new system their names don't suggest the levels at all. it worked out well for dorm names but i dont know for future how that will go. just my opinion about those.

more_horiz
Lazy Slacker (Or Just Slacker)- Netdecker -  Promising Lad (I think Lad's unisex o_O ? Right ?) - Meta Kid - Kinda Good - Professional - Bad-ass Duelist (Put Atlus,Placio,Turtle in here :s).

more_horiz
Naito Raizu wrote:
Freshman - Sophmore - Junior - Senior - Professor: High School based

This one seems fine, I want Salad Eater in their somewhere though

more_horiz
so much fun reading these New Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions 1550756652 

Naito Raizu wrote:
Student - Apprentice - Graduate - Teacher - Master - Fable - Myth - Legend: Progression of heroes. Heroes start as average students, apprentice themselves, graduate and teach others for a little before becoming true masters. Their stories spread so far that they become fables, and then that fades as they become myths, and eventually they fade into legend. Might need to tweak the names.

One of the best suggestions made , it kind of connects to me (exept teacher) .

I mean "look at that its (put admin name here) hes a legend in DA."

or "look at that ,he is a noob ...  i mean student " New Dorm System: Skill Rank Name Suggestions 1550756652 

PS.:  Yeah those with noob suggestet by amy are fun.

more_horiz
thanks for the inputs people. if you got more suggestions, please be fast because soon we will close this thread too and start the voting.

more_horiz
Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada

more_horiz
Tomoko Kuroki wrote:
Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada Cicada

I think she really appreciates the uncensorship of Cicada.

more_horiz
as long as you call him "her" yeah i think he won't stop ^^

more_horiz
I'll close this thread and put up the voting soon.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply