Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionRank-Up system Update, and some news! EmptyRank-Up system Update, and some news!

more_horiz
Hello there members of Duel Academy! I've come to announce some more news, and once again regarding the Rank-Up system!

We've given you all the chance to rank up via Tournaments, and you sure have gladly used it. It even seemed a little easy don't you think? So I am glad to announce a little improve on that!

Here it goes:
From now on each of your Tournament wins will stack. There is a new Profile Field in your Profiles which will contain the number of your Stacks. And to advance a dorm all you have to do, is to reach a certain number of the stacked tournaments.

Here are the numbers:

Advance from Slifer Red to Ra Yellow: 2 Stacks
Advance from Ra Yellow to Obelisk Blue: 3 Stacks

Of course when Advancing to a higher dorm, the Won Tournament Stack resets to 0.

Also I have some other news!
It is not long until one of DA's major Tournaments, the DA's World Championship Tournament starts! Yet the only way to enter it was to win a World Championship Qualifier tournament. That is why the last 4 participant spots for WC will be decided with help of DA's Circuit!

At the end of this Circuit season the top 4 members who haven't yet gotten a place in the Championship will have the chance to be a part of it and possibly even win a great award! So good luck guys, and try to reach the Top 4!

descriptionRank-Up system Update, and some news! EmptyRe: Rank-Up system Update, and some news!

more_horiz
What about the Elo Rank-up!?

it is still available right?

descriptionRank-Up system Update, and some news! EmptyRe: Rank-Up system Update, and some news!

more_horiz
Needs to be more difficult. I'm tired of seeing all the nabs wearing the amazing colour of blue. Rank-Up system Update, and some news! 1151057309

more_horiz
Of course ranking up via DA's Circuit still is another way to rank up.

more_horiz
okay

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply