Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollWhich set of "skill rank" names you prefer?

Rookie -> Skilled -> Professional -> Master -> Grandmaster
35%
Complete Noob -> Experienced Rookie -> Meta Boss -> Cardfather -> King of Games
21%
Newbie -> Regular -> Veteran -> Elite -> Legend
29%
Card Shuffler -> Actively Cheating -> 5 Aces -> Magic Sleeves -> Heart of the Cards
13%
Vanilla -> Ritual -> Fusion -> Synchro -> Xyz
2%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

descriptionNew "skill rank" names for DA [2nd wave of voting] EmptyNew "skill rank" names for DA [2nd wave of voting]

more_horiz
Vote on the new list of skill ranks. We have excluded LoL ranks due to being LoL. We understand many of you love LoL but those ranks do not define us. Those were more like achievements rather than skill level. So, please try with these new ones, we have put also the good old ones there as well that most of you liked as well.

descriptionNew "skill rank" names for DA [2nd wave of voting] EmptyRe: New "skill rank" names for DA [2nd wave of voting]

more_horiz
The first one is the best one , vote for it !

descriptionNew "skill rank" names for DA [2nd wave of voting] EmptyRe: New "skill rank" names for DA [2nd wave of voting]

more_horiz
Just letting you not Bronze, Silver, etc... aren't exclusively LoL ranks, they are used by many other games, most notably Starcraft 2 and Black Ops 2. They were what the most people wanted it seemed so I don't see why they were taken out as an option. If you are going to take out something as an option because its used in other games, you should also probably take out "Master" and "Grandmaster" from the first option as those two ranks are already being used in Starcraft. I also don't really see how you could get more skill defined than Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond.

more_horiz
I voted for the 3rd one , sounds best to me, though it would be hilarious if the 4th is chosen.. :D

more_horiz
I'm just thinking loud here, all those options suck hard. Just my mere two cents.

more_horiz
The best one was bay far the Bronze -> Silver -> Gold -> Platinum -> Diamond

more_horiz
Anzobuse wrote:
I'm just thinking loud here, all those options suck hard. Just my mere two cents.

I agree... but without providing a suggestion like:

Spoiler :

Saying 'this sucks' won't make anything better.

more_horiz
Jikan wrote:
Anzobuse wrote:

I agree... but without providing a suggestion like:

Spoiler:

Saying 'this sucks' won't make anything better.

Holy shit, Jikan returned! o.o

And on an off note, sorry Anzo.

more_horiz
Saying it sucks doesn't mean it's not good it just mean it could be much better. I just have a very high standards, that's all.

more_horiz
Bad new "skill ranks".

more_horiz
Don't worry we will choose the ones you hate the most ^^

more_horiz
We already "chose" what we want Amy, last vote shows the majority loves the LoL-like ranks. Unless your plan is to follow the minority's opinion.

more_horiz
Dear members, thank you for your inputs on the new rank names. We accomplished our goal with this and we have successfully chosen which ranks will be joining DA soon. We will inform you about the details soon after we finish some additional things regarding new system.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply