Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Teachers.

power_settings_newLogin to reply

Teachers.

Call this what you will. A cry for help, Jake being insane, what have you.

I'm struggling to come to terms with DA's current Teacher situation. We have two Teachers for a body of eighty, and there doesn't seem to be any interest in them.

What's your opinion on this? Should Duel Academy have more Teachers? Should we scrap them entirely?

Comments

Jin Kazama
! High Dutchman Gianus wrote:
Not that you have much choice setting these conditions regarding the situation you're in, but I'll accept them.

It used to be that we gave Teachers nothing for their job. I'm not exactly entertaining high hopes that one Teacher can make a difference.
BlackWarGreymon
Well then we will review you
! High Dutchman Gianus
Not that you have much choice setting these conditions regarding the situation you're in, but I'll accept them.
BlackWarGreymon
Anus, we can hire you for the last time, but if you mess it up you'll definetly be banned from DA staff (if you get hired, and you would be on a 1 month trial)
! High Dutchman Gianus
@Raishion, mqybe because the newest lessons recuire you to write entire essays and create entire decks for a few houndred DP at max. This never used to be the case and I'm really not sure why this trend started and why it is still continuing.
Now since I've seen that this is becoming a real issue, I would be willing to help out if the Admins would still be willing to hire me.
I can't really promise to do shit, since I've done that countless of times without succes, but I will promise to do more than I did during the 2 other periods of time when I was a Teacher.
TDS
2 aint enough Centrik we need more ask Mods too do a double job until the mean time?
DefinitelyNotXrai
The teacher role needs to be promoted. Not enough people participate in lessons in my opinion.
Jin Kazama
What if we can't get more?
Linda-Senpai
We need more
Centrik
2 are enough.
Centrik
2 are enough.
power_settings_newLogin to reply
remove_circleSimilar topics
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum