Hello, DA,

I'm pretty sure most of you have noticed that we currently have only a small amount of active teachers, thus, I have decided to remind everyone on here that DA has been and still is looking for teachers.

If you interested in writing and you feel you know a lot about Yu-Gi-Oh!, its mechanics and are always first when it comes to knowing new cards: this is your ideal chance to become a teacher, right here, right now.

I'm also sure most of you have also read Nekofjung's announcement regarding this same matter, if you haven't, here's a link for you: http://www.duelacademy.net/t12945-looking-for-teachers

All these categories still apply, if you are interested in becoming a Staff member and earning yourself special privilegues and a highly valued spot in DA, please apply using the template Nekofjung specified which is to be used.

However, since Nekofjung is highly occupated with his current YCS he is hosting, all applications are to be sent to me.

You can also contact me if you have any questions regarding these given circumstances about teachers, on how to apply and such.

Thank you for your attention, DA.