Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDA is (and has been) looking for Teachers! EmptyDA is (and has been) looking for Teachers!

more_horiz
Hello, folks. Duel Academy has been looking for teachers for quite some time, and I think it is important to shine a light on the topic:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t12945-looking-for-teachers

You should definitely read that post if you are interested in becoming a teacher and for the moment it is advised to send your applications to Nekofjung and pIrate. There are rules to applying that are posted in that topic, so take heed before firing off posts or messages that say the equivalent of 'Can I be a teacher please'.

-Dante

descriptionDA is (and has been) looking for Teachers! EmptyRe: DA is (and has been) looking for Teachers!

more_horiz
Thank you, Dante, for creating this topic.

We urgently need teachers due to general inactivity of teaching staff, if you're interested and think you can do it, do not hesitate to PM either me or nekofjung, seriously.
We don't bite ;O;

descriptionDA is (and has been) looking for Teachers! EmptyRe: DA is (and has been) looking for Teachers!

more_horiz
If you guys put me back in Obby, I'll highly consider being a teacher again.

more_horiz
Ugh, I wish I could be a teacher, but I'm way too inexperienced. If someone would teach me more in this game I'd sign up, but there's no one to do it.

more_horiz
Bump.

Guys, we need some teachers, come on, don't hesitate to PM me or nekofjung!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum