Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionMy real life deck needs some fixing, could use some help :) EmptyMy real life deck needs some fixing, could use some help :)

more_horiz
This deck is meant to be played in real life. It is a TCG deck, United States.
This is also traditional format. As the title states, this deck needs some fixing. I got some cards from booster packs and starter decks like dawn of the xyz(Or that is what i think it is called). I usually have problems such as bottomless trap hole, fissure, and other cards like that. By fixing, i mean recommended cards and cards that i dont need. This deck focuses on xyz summoning.

Here is the deck list:
Monsters
Photon Satellite
Constellar Antares
Chiron The Mage
Penguin Soldier
Cyber Dragon
Ironhammer The Giant
Galaxy Knight
Spirit Of The Harp
Shining Angel X 2
GoGoGo Golem
Marauding Captain
Chachaka Archer
GaGaGa Magician
Goblindbergh
Sangan
Feedback Warrior
Alexandrite Dragon
Vylon Prism
Relinquished
DoDoDo Warrior
Galaxy Wizard
Ganbara Knight
Photon Pirate

Traps
Draining Shield
Call Of The Haunted
Limit Reverse
Raigeki Break
Wall Of Revealing Light
Xyz Effect
Dust Tornado
Trap Hole
Magic Cylinder
Heartfelt Appeal
Seven Tools Of The Bandit
Deck Devastation Virus

Spells
Black Illusion Ritual
Opti-Camouflage Armor
Burden Of The Mighty
Star Changer
Mystical Space Typhoon
Xyz Energy
Blustering Winds
Ego Boost
Galaxy Zero
Pot Of Avarice
Reinforcement Of The Army
The Seal Of Orichalcos
Message In A Bottle
GaGaGa Bolt
Vylon Polytope
Overlay Regen

Extra Deck
Melomelody The Brass Djinn
Temtempo The Percussion Djinn
Muzurhythm The String Djinn
Starliege Paladynamo
Number 20: Giga-Brilliant
Number 61: Volcasaurus
Number 39: Utopia

descriptionMy real life deck needs some fixing, could use some help :) EmptyRe: My real life deck needs some fixing, could use some help :)

more_horiz
How much money do you have on fixing? It would be easer to help if we know what you can or cannot afford.

descriptionMy real life deck needs some fixing, could use some help :) EmptyRe: My real life deck needs some fixing, could use some help :)

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
How much money do you have on fixing? It would be easer to help if we know what you can or cannot afford.

Well i have about 10 dollars to spare.

more_horiz
I hope you understand that no matter how well we fix this, the deck won't hold against the current meta.

more_horiz
L.Lawliet wrote:
I hope you understand that no matter how well we fix this, the deck won't hold against the current meta.

Well don't worry about doing anything, i have decided to make a new deck.

more_horiz
Yeah.... As a TCG player, you're going to need to save up and make an entirely new deck so you can at least compete with the meta, this deck just looks way too inconsistent.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply