I, Pabel Arizaga, am gladly announcing that I have finally build a competitive Hero deck. planning to use this deck on YCS Philly on May 18-20. Please comment, give advise, or rate on this deck.

Total Deck: 40

Monsters: 18

E-Hero Neos x1 (my ace card)
E-Hero Bladegde x1
E-Hero Stratos x1
E-Hero Prisma x1
E-Hero Necroshade x1
E-Hero Ocean x2
E-Hero Woodsman x2
E-Hero Neos Alius x2
E-Hero Wildheart x2
E-Hero Sparkman x1 (had a sense that i need him, but it work out)
E-Hero Heat x1 (my beatstick)
E-Hero Ice Edge x1 (funny how people get confuse on to solemn it or let it go)
E-Hero Voltic (in my opinion, its not really an op hero card especially on this format)
Phantom Magician x1 (helps me out 50% of the time)

Spells: 18

Polymerization x3
Super Polymerization x2
Miracle Fusion x2
Future Fusion x1
Parallel World Fusion x1 (funny card. 10% of the time i get to draw it Razz)
Fusion Gate x1 (Awesome Card and i thought of an awesome combo with this card)
E-Emergency Call x2
Fifth Hope (In a hero deck, this is better than pot of avarice. in my opinion)
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Book of Moon x1
Monster Reborn x1
Swords of Revealing Light x1 (meh card. added it cuz i need it to fill the space)

Traps: 4

Hero Signal x2 (ok card . gets destroyed 70% of the time lol but good distraction Razz)
Mirror Force x1
Solemn Judgement x1

Extra Deck: 15

E-Hero Terra Firma x1 (Favorite Hero and he is the one that starts my awesome combo)
E-Hero The Shining x3
E-Hero Absolute Zero x3
E-Hero Terra Firma x1
E-Hero Nova Master x1
E-Hero Gaia x1
E-Hero Plasma Vice x1
E-Hero Wildedge x1
E-Hero Necroid Shaman x1
E-Hero Divine Neos x1 (tell you the reason later)
Stardust Dragon x1 (tell you the reason later)

Side Deck: 15

Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin x2 (he is my mind crush, and use him for Divine Neos)
Stealth Bird x2 (My teammate told me its a good idea against stall or burn decks like Final Countdown decks, etc. he use side this card in his inzektor deck and it works)
Thunder King Rai-Oh x1 (Yeah its a good card, but to me its not really good but it helps me bring out shining)
Gorz the Emissary of Darkness x1 (thought about it and realize this card helped me out against inzektors and lightsworns. really good card)
Dark Hole x1 (yes. i side deck it. hey, works for me.)
Heavy Storm x1 (lol. you guys must be flipping your minds out but hey, its my style.)
Mind Control x1 (i think i might be late with this but i found out that i can use this card to take control of my opp's monster and poly with it)
Soul Release x1 (f@cks with Inzektors, agents, lightsworns, sometimes shooting quasars, etc.)
Compulsory Evacuation Devise x3 (trust me listen me out, this card is better than fiendish chain. instead of leaving the monster on the field like a dumbass. why not return it to the hand. especially with annoying card like zenmaines, laggias, dolkkas, etc.)
Starlight Road x1 (realize it when i was forming my Extra Deck. i had one spot open and i dont have other cards to fit it in. starlight road ust suddenly appeared out of nowhere next to my tins and BAM! idea happen.)
The Huge Revolution is Over x1 (mainly i use this card against lightsworns. search up this card and you understand why i use it. its hilarious!)

Note: Well i kinda panicked that i did not have any swamps or adorations, but in a couple of duels i realize, "wow this deck is legit!" I still want adoration, but maybe i dont need swamps right now. Especially, when I am planning to make my Fast E-Hero deck in real life until March 20th. My Masked Heroes Acid and Daian are both in that premium tin. Maybe next weekend or the following, i will be planning to practice this deck on a local to see how good it is. I will let ya guys know my progress but until then, remember guys...

Don't follow other people with their top tier decks and crap. build your fav deck and grow from it. find a deck that fits your style. use it and keep on dueling until you feel its combos, style, and strategies. that is how you can become a great duelist. Watch! Remember my name, because I will win that YCS and I will make this deck TOP TIER!