Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionREAL LIFE HERO DECK V3 EmptyREAL LIFE HERO DECK V3

more_horiz
this is my third post of the growth of my hero deck. this may lead to my ultimate stage of my deck. this deck has trash inzektors, spit on dino rabbits, and gave wind-ups a grave to sleep on. im not saying its the best but now this deck can go head to head with them. still having problems with dark worlds but i'll find a way to beat them. this is my deck for now.

Total Deck: 41

Monsters: 15
1x E-Hero Stratos (my ace monster)
3x E-Hero Neos Alius
3x E-Hero Wildheart
2x E-Hero Ocean
2x E-Hero Woodsman
1x Neo-Spacian Grand Mole (best troll card in the deck)
2x Snowman Eater (against dinos and absolute zero material)
1x Gorz the Emissary of Darkness (amazing card against inzektors)

Spells: 21
3x Polymerization (I know, but i love them. can't give a good reason why)
2x Super Polymerization (solves 99% of my problems. what kills me is something i won't tell)
2x Miracle Fusion (hero duelists, dont run 3 except if you are using light gemini.)
2x Mask Change (you'll see, I have a big surprise for this card)
1x Parallel World Fusion (only card that will help me against macro cosmos deck)
1x Future Fusion (mostly for milling my deck)
1x Fusion Gate (my plan C which is OTK)
3x E-Emergency Call (my rotas)
1x Fifth Hope (my opinion, this card is better than avarice in a hero deck)
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Dark Hole

Traps: 5
3x Compulsory Evacuation Device (my Favorite trap card)
1x Mirror Force
1x Solemn Judgment

Extra Deck: 15
1x E-Hero Terra Firma (my favorite hero monster and helps in my OTK)
3x E-Hero Absolute Zero (no explanation)
3x E-Hero The Shining (you guys already know)
1x E-Hero Gaia (super poly material)
1x E-Hero Nova Master (awesome card against dino rabbits)
1x E-Hero Great Tornado (in case of starlight road and stardust dragon)
1x V-Hero Adoration (only hero to bring back from grave and helps from getting away from bad situations)
2x M-Hero Acid (Yup, thats right. THEY FINALLY CAME OUT ON TCG!! can't wait to blow up the field now :D)
2x M-Hero Dian (my walking Hero Signal.)

Side Deck: 15
2x Neo-Spacian Aqua Dolphin (my mind crush monster and Zero fusion material)
2x Stealth Bird (*this word has exceeded its tolerance limit -_-* stalls/burn decks. for some reason it works against chain burn Razz)
1x Super Polymerization (for wind-ups, maybe dino rabbits, and six sams.)
1x Soul Release (obvious reasons. if you don't know why then think about it)
2x Gemini Sparks (for Neos Alius and extra destruction plus draw engine lol)
1x Mystical Space Typhoon (in case of Macro Cosmos and D-Prison)
2x Torrential Tribute (MORE MAJOR DESTRUCTION!!)
2x Shadow-Imprisoning Mirror (against any dark deck, especially Inzektors.)
2x Solemn Warning (I might plan to main deck it, but i still don't have any ideas of what cards to take out)

Well like before, just leave a comment, rate, or advices about this deck. on my last deck I did said that I will test it on my locals. I had a not so well good time. only had a record of 2-2. Lost against Lightsworns and Red-Eyes deck. I have done major misplays so i now i have gone better. I bet you guys must be saying "Hey Pabel, are you stupid!? Why u no run veilers, maxx c, or fiendish." well to those who suggested that i will say "You are boring" I Dont want to run those cards and i will like to set an example like that YCS winner in Atlanta. another reason is that i dont have the money Razz.

descriptionREAL LIFE HERO DECK V3 EmptyRe: REAL LIFE HERO DECK V3

more_horiz
Looks awesome broski, my only suggestion is to trade Fifth Hope for Avarice, In a pure heroes deck I could see it, but it would deaddraw if you have other monsters in your grave, like the Neo-Spacian.
Then Again, it's only because that would happen to me, with my horribad luck and all. x_x'

more_horiz
hmmm i agree with Ehero actually avarice would be better scince your only playing 1 fith hope and its basicly the same as avarice (you return 5 and draw 2) now if you played with more then 1 5th hope i wouldnt bother with it but scicne you only have 1 and your deck isn't pure E-heros it would be better to play avarice

also i sugest for you to swap mirror force for toriental and to get some solemn Ws

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply