Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionreal life fist deck need help please Emptyreal life fist deck need help please

more_horiz
hey im setting this up for tornament next weekend and sorry for the tourguides i dont own any forbidden lances but i really need some help

https://i.imgur.com/DQUOgyk.png

descriptionreal life fist deck need help please EmptyRe: real life fist deck need help please

more_horiz
3 Dragon is bad.

y Barbaros and Tour ._.

Mist is not cool.

Use only 1 Gykko or something (the 1st formation)

Use Bunny and 1 set of nm beast-type.

2 Lance and 2 mst will work.

2 Tensen and 1 Tenken.

+1 Side. I always love to say this :3

descriptionreal life fist deck need help please EmptyRe: real life fist deck need help please

more_horiz
tour guide is only because i dont own lance and mist is to return fir formation barboros is for combo with tensu and dragon

more_horiz
you only have two traps cut down dragon and gyokkou is only good in decks that use chicken and leopard since they can search for it before the attack and i prefer breakthrough skill over fiendish

and cardinal doesnt need to be at two one works fine and leviair would be better then mist you could side in 3 dimensional fissure

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply