Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionStop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat EmptyStop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat

more_horiz
I've been seeing so much of this the past week, it's really unnerving. Fights, or heated discussions, or "talk to's" or whatever really shouldn't be happening in a public setting. It makes at least one side of the argument look worse after it's all done.

Just because I'm posting this while Perception and Train argue isn't the only reason, it's been happening a lot.

Really, you're all suppose to be a team. Work together, if you can't, take it somewhere else. People don't need to see these private squabbles.

descriptionStop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat EmptyRe: Stop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat

more_horiz
Unnefer wrote:
I've been seeing so much of this the past week, it's really unnerving. Fights, or heated discussions, or "talk to's" or whatever really shouldn't be happening in a public setting. It makes at least one side of the argument look worse after it's all done.

Just because I'm posting this while Perception and Train argue isn't the only reason, it's been happening a lot.

Really, you're all suppose to be a team. Work together, if you can't, take it somewhere else. People don't need to see these private squabbles.
+1

descriptionStop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat EmptyRe: Stop Mods/Admins/Teacher fights in the public chat

more_horiz
Don't be butthurt Wink

+ Noticed

more_horiz
I almost deleted him, then I saw he has valid points.

However, even this, I think should be PMed to people who you think are causing it, instead here in public.

more_horiz
+1 for Amy

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply