Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

pollOLD Vs New

I want the old Chat
64%
I like the new one
21%
Chicken
14%
Total Votes:
Poll closed

description[DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat Empty[DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat

more_horiz
We're trying to reach a decision regarding which Chatbox is better for us. Please use the poll above to express your opinion concerning the chat.

description[DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat EmptyRe: [DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat

more_horiz
Old was so much better

description[DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat EmptyRe: [DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat

more_horiz
People kepp Submitting your votes!

more_horiz
I edited the poll + OP since it was biased.

more_horiz
Keep voting. also ganzo sama when should I close this?

description[DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
post edited because I changed my mind, this chat is lame and the kick thing will get old.

more_horiz
stop chaning my post bitches :V

more_horiz
The old OP was so biased I'm considering just ignoring the outcome.

description[DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat EmptyDefault Title

more_horiz
It was blased but 1 me and kandy had vote. so its all okay. and so far only duskmage vote for this new since we and foolist were joking with him.

EDIT: you voted for the new Pirate what a plot twist.

more_horiz
Also pirate fix the following issues then:

1. When there are a lot of message the stupid chat load always on the middle when a new message is sent so every fucking time you must scroll.

2. when a new message is set the shit keeps glowing after you read the message -.-

3. when you kick\clear\ban no messages appears.

more_horiz
@Jv1391 give it a week

Also, the vote should be 6/4 before we consider it valid. Percentage, not pure numbers.

more_horiz
I voted for chicken because chicken is tasty! [DA Chat Poll] AWC vs Old Chat 3974120512

more_horiz
I'm locking this. The senseless addition of "chicken" serves no purpose.
We had AvacWeb Chat installed previously, removed it due to an issue with forumotion and AWC not functioning anymore, and now it's reinstated.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply