Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA!

+42
Whatup Nab
Mezumaru
Light of Destiny
Chovy
awesome12345
Lord Damon
fireanshu
BlackWarGreymon
DMK
Linda-Senpai
Frisky Badger
Gremlin
BlackLeg-Sanji
TheMasterKingz
☠ DemonKing ☠
Judgment Dragon
Efane
Sabo-Chan
Archon
Goddess of War
Train Heartnet
Jun-Lian Chang
girlchan
Kalium
TDS
Okami
Judgment Master
Alikaey
*Jaden Yuki*
Kairi
Daisuke Yamato
(RPG)Sasuke
Austin
trevor3000
DefinitelyNotXrai
Fillian
Centrik
Bearer of the Mask
Placido Le Pwnzor
mimgrim
! High Dutchman Gianus
Anzo
46 posters

descriptionSociety of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 EmptySociety of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 UzSTr

Wave two was simply a huge failure, with allot of members losing during the first wave, It sort of left the SoL with a HUGE advantage when it comes to the number of participants. Near half the academy lost during the first wave, which made out of the second wave simply a waste of time - i didn't see that one coming - and now we're at the final wave.

The name is sort of cool, I'm into Zombies so much that i decided to include them during the final wave, that will decide the last standing members of all dorms including Society if Light - nearly dominating so far. Once you know what "Zombies" stands for you'll sh*t bricks, or not, depends if you had any problems with zombies. I always wondered can Zombies sh*t bricks, yea let's change the subject anyways.

Zombies, are those whom failed to win or make it all the way to the second round of the event. Means now they're able to fight again for the sake of the Academy, since zombies mostly have no brains, either It's blown up or they simply don't know what key to hit to turn it on, they won't be losing something they don't have, their brains. Means Ordinary members will stay as an ordinary members even if they lost to the Light. Same goes to the Enlightened members, they are having an extremely strong light pressure going on right there that they can't leave the light even if want to - even if they lost.

The trick is this round - being the final wave - is that each force both of Ordinary Members and Enlightened members will have a total of 50 strike. Who ever runs out of strikes will be losing the war. Hold it now I'm not done; noticing, this is the final wave, so i really want it to be kickin' asses and stuff, so there's some rules and deck restrictions, something to make people like me comfortable, cause i know some just like using them lame decks.

So here's the deck restrictions, take a good look at it boys and girls:
1. Decks based on any of the following types are forbidden: FTK, Burn, Mill, Stall, and OTK.
- OTK: One Turn Kill Decks, are mostly used to win duels in one turn causing allot of Life Point damage, making the duel short. Decks such as Heiratic Dragons, Elemental Dragons and any other deck than functions in a similar way to any of these decks.
2. Default system is DN: ( www.duelingnetwork.com )
3. Side deck is allowed + a screenshot of your deck is required during the duels - siding - in case a problem such as rule sharking or disconnection took place during/after the duel + a screenshot of the duel result at the end of the duel
4. You can only play against the same person twice in row. To be able to play a person you've already played against two times you must play against three different players first, before you become able to play the same player.
5. No Smoking.
6. Good luck.

A list provides all of the remaining Enlightened Members:
0. Anzo
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
4. Goddess of War
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. yellowguy111
12. Bloody Kiss
13. Wyrmking
14. Spitfire
15. LyghtSyde
16. coolramez
17. Noxivilius
18. The Dark Shadow
19. Sabo-chan
20. Sparda
21. Efane
22. Edward
23. The_Nameless
24.(RPG)Sasuke
25. flyinghigh
26. Judgment Master
27. Whatup Nab
28. H3ro
29. Centric / Silly Penny
30. ! DMK
31. I Rage

(Members in Cyan, are those who chosen to Join the Light by will, not force)

Matches:
Society of Light (1/50) vs. Duel Academy (1/50)
0. Gianus vs. Mimgrim
1. Gianus vs. XraishionX
2. Gianus vs Graccoolos
3. Gianus vs. Trevor3000
4. Gianus vs. mouzou
5. (RPG)Sasuke vs. Daisuke Yamato
6. Gianus vs. Nobody
7. Efane vs. Nobody
8. (RPG)Sasuke vs. *Jaden Yuki*
9. The Nameless vs. Alikaey
10. Sabo vs. Alikaey
11. TDS vs. Alikaey
12. TDS vs. Okami
13. coolramez vs. Bearer of the Mask
14. Gianus vs. Danica
15. Judgment Master vs. Okami
16. Gianus vs. Centric
17. Gianus vs. Train Hardnett
18. Goddess of War vs. Train hardnett
19. TDS vs. Train hardnett
20. TDS vs. Nobody
21. coolramez vs. Archon
22. coolramez vs. trevor3000
23. Judgment Master vs. trevor3000
24. Anzo vs. Nobody
25. TDS vs. Okami
26. Sabo-chan vs. Jun Chang
27. Sabo-chan vs. Trevor3000
28. Efane vs. Nobody
29.Judgment Master vs. trevor3000
30. Sabo-chan vs. Nobody
31. Efane vs. Lord Damon
32. Anzo vs. WhatupNab
33. Sabo-chan vs. ☠ DemonKing ☠
34. Judgment Master vs. TheMasterKingz
35. Anzo vs. TheMasterKingz
36. TDS vs. TheMasterKingz
37. Sabo-chan vs. TheMasterKingz
38. TDS vs. Nobody
39. TDS vs. Blackleg-Sanji
40. TDS vs. Alikaey
41. TDS vs. Jaden_Yuki--
42. Efane vs. Alikaey
43. Gianus vs. Alikaey
44. Light Slayer vs. trevor3000
45. Gianus vs. Bearer of the Mask
46. TDS vs. trevor3000
47. TDS vs. the gravekeeper servant
48. TDS vs. Light of Destiny
49. TDS vs. Frisky Badger
50. TDS vs. KingOfShadows
51. TDS vs. Bearer of the Mask
52. DMK vs. N
53. TDS vs. The Bloody Joker
54. TDS vs. Alikaey
55. TDS vs. Nobody
56. DMK vs. trevor3000
57. Bloody Kiss vs. Nobody
58. coolramez vs. Nobody
59. TDS vs. Lord Damon
60. coolramez vs. Nobody
61. TDS vs. awesome12345
62. (RPG)Sasuke vs. trevor3000
63. Anzo vs. Nobody
64. Whatup Nab vs. I Rage
65. Anzo vs. Light of Destiny
66. TDS vs. trevor3000
67. TDS vs. Bearer of the Mask
68. Judgment Master vs. Light of Destiny
69. Judgment Master vs. trevor3000
70. TDS vs. Light of Destiny
71. TDS vs. ben385
72. TDS vs. Light of Destiny
73. Sabo vs. trevoe3000
74. Sabo vs. Light of Destiny
75. Mezumaru vs. Nobody
76. Anzo vs. N
77. Mezumaru vs. Nobody
78. I Rage vs. trevor3000
79. Whatup vs. trevor3000
80. TDS vs. The Bloody Joker
81. TDS vs. Bearer of the Mask
82. Gianus vs. Nobody
83. Gianus vs. Light of Destiny
84. Anzo vs. trevor3000
85. I Rage vs. trevor3000
86. TDS vs. Sanji
87. Anzo vs. The Bloody Joker
88. DMK vs. Sanji
89. Gianus vs. The Bloody Joker
90. DMK vs. trevor
91. Gianus vs. Zeox
92. I Rage vs. Alikaey
93. Anzo vs. Zeox
94. Gianus vs. Mimgrim
95. TDS vs. Fiammazure
96. TDS vs. Nobody
97. Gianus vs. Trevor

As i said earlier, once any of the two teams hits 20 heart left, I'll be adding new rules.

1. From this point on, everything will be TCG-only, OCG is forbidden.
2. The following decks is forbidden starting from this moment:
- Mermails, Six Samurai, Frog Monatch, Heroes, and Karakuri/Geargia Machina variants.

Last edited by Anzo-sama on Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:24 pm; edited 91 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA!

more_horiz
Won 2-0 vs *Jaden Yuki*, also known as yaden_yuki96

Great games!

descriptionSociety of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA!

more_horiz
confirm gg

more_horiz
N00b

more_horiz
This Event is back on track mothafuqas (⌐□_□)

more_horiz
If it continues the same way, we won't be needing the whole time left on the counter to own Duel Academy Ordinary fail members Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 1112170017 would do.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t25275-nameless-vs-ali#235355

I think I'll try and fight back.

more_horiz
Your efforts are useless.

more_horiz
i wanna join by will

more_horiz
You've played for the Ordinary members once for this wave, you can switch once you've played ^^

more_horiz
okay i want to join by will i havent played agaisnt no one yet is it possible?

more_horiz
yea

more_horiz
o okay cool then i will become enlightened do i got to do something?

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:

Anzo wrote:

No Anzo he can and I will be fighting alongside you Ali, as I was making my way to my Dorm room I saw far too many Slifer rooms being vacant.... All cause of this ''light'' invasion.. This attack ends here, I even brought up my special costume Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 645542675

Let's Fight

more_horiz
Okami wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

Anzo wrote:

No Anzo he can and I will be fighting alongside you Ali, as I was making my way to my Dorm room I saw far too many Slifer rooms being vacant.... All cause of this ''light'' invasion.. This attack ends here, I even brought up my special costume Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 645542675

Let's Fight

All talk but no game.

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t25302-ali-vs-sabo

more_horiz
Okami wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

Anzo wrote:

Let's Fight

the light will destroy you. None of you could beat a dead bear in a duel.

more_horiz
flyinghigh wrote:
Okami wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

Anzo wrote:

Let's Fight

Weak quote, no offence. The dead can't move. If the opponent can move then the game has already been determined.

more_horiz
(RPG)Sasuke wrote:
flyinghigh wrote:
Okami wrote:
Alikaey wrote:

Anzo wrote:

Let's Fight

Weak quote, no offence. The dead can't move. If the opponent can move then the game has already been determined.

fair enough; I'll have to find a better metaphor.

more_horiz
Might demote a Mod Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 1151057309

more_horiz
One more loss and I'm jumping in again...

more_horiz
You don't have to wait lol Jump in now xD

more_horiz
http://www.duelacademy.net/t25304-ali-vs-tds#235595

more_horiz
Updated.

more_horiz
2-1 vs Okami sorry I failed the 1st time but I got revenge

more_horiz
Each loss requires 10 wins to be considered as a REVENGE, If you're going to avenge, then do it hard!

more_horiz
i won vs bearer of the mask 2-0

gg...in the second duel i really got him down with my 4000 atk timelord+his effed honest+lightray gerphred+lumina+jaid

GG

more_horiz
confirmed, unfortunately my atlantean tactics didn't take. well time to start my deck from scratch again!

more_horiz
we're owning' Hell Yea

more_horiz
Beating Gianus 2-1.

https://i.imgur.com/WaJcmzk.png

Last edited by Danica, the Great on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I won 2-1 against Judgment Master

I learn from my mistakes and I'm still hunting you brothers Society of Light: War Declaration; Final Wave - The Zombies has made it to DA! - Page 2 261629911

I'll free you all

Last edited by Okami on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum