Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionSociety of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! EmptySociety of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2!

more_horiz
Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! UzSTr

During the first wave of this war, allot of people had won, and allot more has lost. In the end, only those who managed to keep up to the level of this event, managed to get through to the second wave of this event. Society of Light is still in shape, and still wanting and totally capable of dominating this Academy, unless you have something to say about this, If you do, then grab that deck of yours, and take as many Enlightened as you can, before they take you down instead.

Society of Light has only lost 7 members out of 28 of a total number of Enlightened members, which is quit impressive. On the other hand, Ordinary members has lost some of their Elite players, and now they're unable to be any good help anymore for this academy.

Let's take a small look at the matches that were played during the First Wave of this event, with out hats off to those who lost in battles:

Spoiler :

Those who lost in battles, and Unable to participate anymore in this event:
Spoiler :

A list provides all of the remaining Enlightened Members:
0. Anzo
1. ! Gianus
2. Judgment Dragon
4. (:SleepingMomo:)
5. Slonakaa
6. Vongola Decimo
8. Juelz Anthony Cruz
9. Mezumaru
10. ! The Storm
11. yellowguy111
12. Bloody Kiss
13. Wyrmking
14. Spitfire
15. LyghtSyde
16. coolramez
17. Noxivilius
18. The Dark Shadow
19. Sabo-chan
20. Sparda
21. Efane
22. Edward
23. The_Nameless

(Members in Cyan, are those who chosen to Join the Light by will, not force)

Wave two has few special rules, unlike what you've been introduced to lately at the beginning of the event, or during Wave 1. These are a whole new bunch of rules you'll have to memorize.

Two-Strikes Rule:
- In this Wave, each Enlightened, and ordinary member will have two strikes before he or she is out of the event. Means, you lose once, No, TWICE before you become either Enlightened, or Un-Enlightened. In a more comprehensible way:

• Enlightened Member LOSE first match against Ordinary Member: Enlightened Member loses one strike, and REMAINS as Enlightened Member until he or she loses his second strike.

Enlightened Member WINS the first match against Ordinary Member: Ordinary Member will NOT be Enlightened until he or she loses the second strike.

Enlightened Member LOSES a second match against a DIFFERENT Ordinary member: He's Un-Enlightened.

Enlightened member WINS a second match against a DIFFERENT Ordinary member: Ordinary Member is Enlightened:

Note: All has noticed the capitalized words? It's for a reason:
You can only have a match with the same person ONCE during this wave, regardless of the result of that match.

! Gianus vs. Bubbles [1 strike]
! Gianus vs. Rob DN [1 strike]
! Gianus vs. ! ! Ichigo Kurosaki ! !! [1 strike]
! Gianus vs. Alikaey [1 strike]
Wyrmking vs. superyoshi10 [1 strike]

Last edited by Anzo on Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:01 pm; edited 11 times in total

descriptionSociety of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! EmptyRe: Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2!

more_horiz
So ummm.....Can I still take part in that ? and If I can , does that mena I will be an ordinary member ? and I should duel people from the 20 guys on the list ?

descriptionSociety of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! EmptyRe: Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2!

more_horiz
Yes, you can. And, yes.

more_horiz
do you really want to make this event end faster ?

more_horiz
Speed has nothing to do with Waves.

more_horiz
Two more questions : when do we start , and how can I contact people ?

more_horiz
Yesterday would be a good timing ò_ó

And you can contact people using DA's Chat, It's pretty fast method to catch people and ask for for a duel. Or you can just be a stalker and PM them on DA or DN.

more_horiz
Welcome to the LIGHT, Bubbles and Rob DN Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Welcome to the LIGHT, Bubbles and Rob DN Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309

Anzo u nab -.-
They have to lose twice!!! P_p

Duel Log:
#1 http://www.duelacademy.net/t24785-anus-vs-bubbles Win
#2 http://www.duelacademy.net/t24786-anus-vs-rob-dn Win

more_horiz
Ik e_e Who Enlightened them? I mean their profiles lol

more_horiz
Then y enlighten them o.o?

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Ik e_e Who Enlightened them? I mean their profiles lol

Damn you're stupid xD

more_horiz
o_O Zip it bro lool

I wasn't the person who edited their frekish profiles .-.

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
o_O Zip it bro lool

I wasn't the person who edited their frekish profiles .-.

OK... If you say so :O

more_horiz
Lies Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309 nah jk hey if somebody was enlightened then was free can he still duel or he's out

more_horiz
I guess a staff member didn't bother reading the new rules.

more_horiz
I know but I was trying to cover the lies word Razz but I meant Efane left how did he come back?

more_horiz
Anzo could you change the OP to this instead of having the winners in green?

! Gianus vs. Bubbles - 2-1
! Gianus vs. - 2-0
Rob DN vs. [future opponent] - 1 -2 (Enlightened)

I, and I think a bunch of others, find it hard to keep track of who was or was not enlightened when those duels happened

Hmmpf... Didn't expect it to be changed this quickly...
Looks way better now...
Thanks Anzo! Wink

more_horiz
Anus vs ! ! Ichigo Kurosaki ! ! Won with 2-0

more_horiz
Now someone also made ! ! Ichigo Kurosaki ! ! Enlightened while he shouldn't be Enlightened yet :S

Anzo, either lay off the weed or make the Mods read the Rules of Wave 2 >.>

more_horiz
lol yea, I'll have to inform them more wildly, obviously aiming a gun at their heads isn't doing the trick Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309 I'll try my chances with F16 -.-

more_horiz
4th win (2-1)
http://www.duelacademy.net/t24847-anus-vs-alikaey#229480

c'mmon people I'm doing all the work!! Oh Shit

more_horiz
i won 2-0 vs superyoshi10
http://www.duelacademy.net/t24849-wyrmking-vs-superyoshi10#229488

more_horiz
Good show guys, keep it coming Wink

more_horiz
Meh ill catch up with someone and enlighten him quick Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309

more_horiz
Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1112170017

I'll be here doing paper works Razz

more_horiz
Amma drop yo pantz infrontz of everyone in DA if you don't get us more members Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309

more_horiz
Anzo wrote:
Amma drop yo pantz infrontz of everyone in DA if you don't get us more members Society of Light: War Declaration - Wave 2! 1151057309

Says the guy that doesn't duel for SoL

more_horiz
.... I'll get to it e_e

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum