Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionConstellar rasalhague vs. effect veiler EmptyConstellar rasalhague vs. effect veiler

more_horiz
This guy this rasal is a cost and not effect to bring his xyz out, but I used effect veiler previously to negate effect https://i.imgur.com/B67B6j6.png
and ideas? I think its bogus it is not a cost but an effect that clearly states.

descriptionConstellar rasalhague vs. effect veiler EmptyRe: Constellar rasalhague vs. effect veiler

more_horiz
lol this is not a place to post it again :D

descriptionConstellar rasalhague vs. effect veiler EmptyRe: Constellar rasalhague vs. effect veiler

more_horiz
Idk where to post it though

more_horiz
You should post it in Off-Topic :D

more_horiz
My poor Ruling Lessons Q_Q

Anyway, post this under Card Questions.
While I'm at it, moving this topic there. Give me Rasalhague's Card Text, by the way.

more_horiz
Constellar rasalhague - You can tribute this card; Special swummon one constellar monster from your hand or graveyard in faceup defense position. Except Constellar rasalhague

more_horiz
If you used Effect Veiler as response to the summon, he can still activate Rasalhague's effect - however, since Effect Veiler negates effects which resolve on the field (which Rasalhague does), it will not Special Summon a monster.

more_horiz
once I use effect veiler though his eff. is negated

more_horiz
thank you behemoth, so therefore he couldnt summon the xyz he had on the field in this snapshot https://i.imgur.com/B67B6j6.png the attachment to this one anyway

more_horiz
You cannot chain Effect Veiler to the activation of Rasalhague's effect, though, if that is what you meant.

more_horiz
Were you attempting to chain Veiler as a response to his effect, or as a response to his summon? That's what makes the difference in this situation.

more_horiz
To make everything clear:

If you use Effect Veiler in response to his monsters Summon, he can tribute his monster as a cost, but the effect will be negated.

If you attempted to chain Effect Veiler to his monsters effect, your move was illegal, because the tribute is a cost, so his monster would not have been on the field anymore, thus leaving you with nothing to target.

more_horiz
Thank you two for repeating what I said lel

more_horiz
What they all said is true but for one more repeat.

You can activate Veiler in response to the summon but not when it activate its effect as it will be off the field then.

Answered so locked.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply