Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI} EmptyLesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI}

more_horiz

LESSON #45

Six Samurais

We all know Six Sams are mainly used for swarming, hence their nickname "Six spam". But Six Sams can be a really nasty control deck when used with shogun shien and synchro shi en, limiting the opponent to 1 spell/trap per turn. Also combine it with Irou to destroy face-down monsters like stealth bird and Marshmallon. Also other great control cards for Six Sams is Naturia Barkion and beast, both which are quite easy to summon in Six Sam decks. While Barkion negates more than one trap per turn, beast is doing the same for spells.

So my challenge for you is.
challenge :

Reward: 400DP

Please provide 3 screenshots to prove you did the challenge.

( Bare with me, this is my first lesson Razz )

Last edited by Fluffytots on Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionLesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI} EmptyRe: Lesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI}

more_horiz
Because it's creative and original. Don't you know we shun that around here?

xD Jk, I'll try it out later I suppose if no one has done it by then.

descriptionLesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI} EmptyRe: Lesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI}

more_horiz
Ah, shucks, deleted Fluffy's post because it wasn't past 24 hours yet.

Anyways, happy answering this lesson ;o

And editing OP slightly.

more_horiz
Sorry pIrate, lol It was only 21 hours old :D

more_horiz
OP updated.

more_horiz
Bump. Come on guys, is it really that hard?

more_horiz
Still working on the deck plan. DX

more_horiz
All done with the lesson.
Should I give my decklist or no?

The only real problem that I encountered was that people kept leaving before I won...
;-;

& out of all the times people stayed and I won, the only reason they got to use a spell or trap was because I let them just in case it was a bluff for a dark hole or something. Six Samurai are crazy.

1st Victory
Spoiler :

2nd Victory
Spoiler :

3rd Victory
Spoiler :

Last edited by Limitless Talent on Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:50 pm; edited 7 times in total

descriptionLesson #45 {solved by Fearless XI} EmptySix Sam Wins

more_horiz
First Win:

Spoiler :

Second Win:
Spoiler :

Yeah I have the same problem, I'll be locking someone with shien and they will just quit. I had to do the last victory in rated.

more_horiz
Congratulations fearless. you've been awarded. Topic locked.

more_horiz
Usually, deck lists should be provided, but that's not a crucial point in here.

When awarding a student with DP and locking the thread, please edit the Thread Title to display {solved by USERNAME}.

Just my 2 cents.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum