Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionImportant information regarding ATMI EmptyImportant information regarding ATMI

more_horiz
Due to a large amount of inactivity, the warning is going out. It is as follows:
If you do not show activity posting the the RP within 2 weeks, you will be eliminated from the RP, presumed dead, and your Item will either be up for grabs by a new RP'er.

Happy hunting!

Please prove activity by posting a link to your post here!

Last edited by Ezekeil on Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionImportant information regarding ATMI EmptyRe: Important information regarding ATMI

more_horiz
I don't think this is a good idea after thinking about it for some time. NOONE who is sensible will duel whatup. Me and mahdi are both active but can't find each other online. Things like that mean it is relatively difficult to duel against people. Better if you say you have to make a post; it's not like people are hiding from duels.

descriptionImportant information regarding ATMI EmptyRe: Important information regarding ATMI

more_horiz
Agreed. Edited.

more_horiz
It's dead, eze. Might as well just say whatup wins XD

more_horiz
Hmmmmm.... No posts in roleplay for over 10 days. I'd say whatup wins the internet. And some DP.

more_horiz
can you make a topic here in ATMI about it so ppl can know whatup won etc, rewards and so on.

more_horiz
I was kinda waiting for ezekeil or potus to say something since I'm not the only one in charge of the roleplay.

more_horiz
D: what up wins? noooooooooooo

more_horiz
Hooray!!!!!!!!! I win cause I am AWESOME!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum