Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionInfirmary [ATMI] EmptyInfirmary [ATMI]

more_horiz
Get out of here! you don't look injured at all! DX

descriptionInfirmary [ATMI] EmptyRe: Infirmary [ATMI]

more_horiz
"What!? How dare you accuse me of not having an injury!"

Alikaey had previously injured himself while walking in his new boots. They were simply too big for him and because he was not used to the size, he literally tripped himself up and sprained an ankle.

Now that he think back to what happened, there was some weird looking guy that walked past him in the courtyard...

'Ah well, I'll just take a rest in here as the world moves forward without me... again...' Alikaey thought.

"This is no time to be loitering. Get up this instant and start collecting the other items you pathetic fool!"

"No"

Nothing else was said as Alikaey drifted off to sleep in one of the infirmary beds, letting his ankle heal. All the while being concealed by a large, white curtain at the back of the infirmary.

With one side of the bed being concealed by a curtain, the other side consisted of a floor to ceiling window that looked out over the academy land. Who knows what's outside.

more_horiz
(I can double post if its part of the story right o.O?)
Spoiler :

Alikaey opened his eyes. It had been a while since he fell asleep and it seemed to him that something was happening outside.

"I wonder..."

Alikaey reached towards his bedside table and opened the drawers, finding a pair of binoculars. Don't ask why but the school just seems to have everything stored away somewhere...

Looking out of the large window, Alikaey saw that there was some movement in the forest... and he could also feel his kind roaming the mountainous area.

'Maybe I should investigate the commotion... after I take just a little bit more rest...'

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum