Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCafeteria [ATMI] EmptyCafeteria [ATMI]

more_horiz
Cafeteria [ATMI] Light-filled%20Cafeteria

descriptionCafeteria [ATMI] EmptyRe: Cafeteria [ATMI]

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

I look at the menu. What are these "fries" and "pizza" and "spaghetti"? I don't understand a word of it. I'll just have to hope I get something nice.

"I'll have a ham sandwich and some fries, please."

"Bit of an odd combination you want there, isn't it?" replied the man serving me my food.

"Yeah. I'm.. experimenting."

"What would you like for pudding?"

Uh oh. On the spot pressure. I can't let him know I'm from thousands of years ago.

"I'll have... sponge cake.. with custard." I manage to say something without sounding too weird.

"That's fine. Here you go."

This is a bit of a scene over some food. well, guess it's time to sit down and eat some of it.

"Don't you need a spoon?"

I pick up a spoon.

"That's a fork."

"Oh. I am a bit tired today."

I pick up an actual spoon, and walk to my table. Then, as you would, I eat my food. It tastes quite good, better than the stuff I had in Egypt.

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

Well, that was tasty. I was hoping someone was following me, but no matter. I walk outside, heading towards the main building, but I linger outside for a short while in case anyone of interest pops up.

more_horiz
After waking up in the infirmary alone, thanks to the concealing curtains, Alikaey felt hunger creep up on him. Actually, that's not true because he wasn't alone and wasn't hungry. He had a pair of boots that could talk and had a mind of it's own along with the fact that he was starving.

Sleeping for so long makes on incredibly hungry for those oblivious to this fact.

Walking along the school corridors, Alikaey felt content. Being a vampire and not drinking blood takes its toll on you but it was how he lived. The first time he tasted blood was like the first time he tasted wine. Disgusting, repulsive and red. The only good thing about wine is that it lasts a lot longer than blood.

'I wonder who that is...' Alikaey thought as he came up towards the cafeteria entrance.

'Pay no mind to him...'

'Right... forgot you were there...'

Alikaey walked past the lingering figure quickly as to not attract attention towards himself and went to order some food.

Quickly taking some food from the buffet and sitting down by a lone table in the corner, Alikaey begins eating quietly, staring outside the of window beside him down at the docks. What's with him and windows...?

more_horiz
Alikaey wrote:
After waking up in the infirmary alone, thanks to the concealing curtains, Alikaey felt hunger creep up on him. Actually, that's not true because he wasn't alone and wasn't hungry. He had a pair of boots that could talk and had a mind of it's own along with the fact that he was starving.
Sleeping for so long makes on incredibly hungry for those oblivious to this fact.
Walking along the school corridors, Alikaey felt content. Being a vampire and not drinking blood takes its toll on you but it was how he lived. The first time he tasted blood was like the first time he tasted wine. Disgusting, repulsive and red. The only good thing about wine is that it lasts a lot longer than blood.
'I wonder who that is...' Alikaey thought as he came up towards the cafeteria entrance.
'Pay no mind to him...'
'Right... forgot you were there...'
Alikaey walked past the lingering figure quickly as to not attract attention towards himself and went to order some food.
Quickly taking some food from the buffet and sitting down by a lone table in the corner, Alikaey begins eating quietly, staring outside the of window beside him down at the docks. What's with him and windows...?

From the docks, a heavy mist began to rise and drift towards the cafeteria. The window slowly fogged up, even though it was a clear day. A skeletal shadow, began to trace a presumed hand on the glass as the other hand beckoned for the being on the other side.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
From the docks, a heavy mist began to rise and drift towards the cafeteria. The window slowly fogged up, even though it was a clear day. A skeletal shadow, began to trace a presumed hand on the glass as the other hand beckoned for the being on the other side.

"STAFF! The windows need some cleaning!" Alikaey hollered when he noticed condensation building up on the window. 'Guess it's hot outside seeing as how cold it is in here...'

Quickly finishing his lunch, Alikaey puts the rest of the rubbish into a bin and leaves for the cafeteria bathrooms.

more_horiz
Connor was thinking long and hard about all that had transpired earlier as he entered the cafeteria. As he collected a platter of Shrimp Alfredo and a glass of soda, he started talking to himself under his breath.

"This all just doesn't make sense to me. First, I was able to breathe underwater, then there were all of those strange creatures in the city, and then there's this Seal of Return."

He found a seat at a table towards the back of the room and began to eat his lunch. He set the Seal on the table and continued to read it over and over again. Suddenly, the the Seal began to glow. New inscriptions appeared on the Seal.

"Recycling keeps the ocean alive"

"What the heck does that mean?"

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum