Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionDocks [ATMI] EmptyDocks [ATMI]

more_horiz
These docks have been taken over by the Atlanteans. If you go any further you may be dragged down into the depths of the ocean.

descriptionDocks [ATMI] EmptyRe: Docks [ATMI]

more_horiz
*Ezekeil stands by the edge of the docks, thinking to himself...*

I wish I had a better understanding of the events that have been transpiring as of late.

The light of the sun's rays glint off of something attached to his arm as he turns slightly. Across it are the letters "EBS 1". He reaches up to his ear and pushes on some sort of miniature headset that rests on the outer edge of his ear.*

"Erebus, are you there?"

*A voice sounds through the earpiece...*

-Would I be anywhere else?

"No, you wouldn't. But the intentions behind my words are still valid."

-Do you need me to do something?

"Yes. I need you to get me all the information you can find on some ancient artifacts. Place of origin: Egypt."

-I'm on it. But may I ask what this has to do with your plan?

*Ezekeil turns towards the main inland part of the island. He is silent for a moment before saying...*

"I need more information."

more_horiz
Roxas sits quietly at the docks waiting for his next enemy to appear. He sees someone in the distance

Roxas smirks. "I wonder what kind of power he has, oh well it shall be mine soon enough."

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:
Roxas sits quietly at the docks waiting for his next enemy to appear. He sees someone in the distance
Roxas smirks. "I wonder what kind of power he has, oh well it shall be mine soon enough."

A hazy mist drifted rose from the water as a light fog cleared from the mountains. It slowly conforms to a vaguely humanoid shape and begins circling the lone man.

more_horiz
*Ezekeil hears a faint noise, and looks over in the direction of the fog*

"What the..."

-I've never seen anything like that before.

"Same here. And if prior experiences with the unknown things in this world are anything to go by, hiding sounds like a fantastic choice."

-Or running.

"That works too."

*Ezekeil turns to a small watercraft, and climbs into the back. He powers on the outboard motor, then sails the craft out into the water and kills the engine. He drops the anchor, then lies down against the bottom of the boat and peers over the edge.*

"Nothing to do now but wait."

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
*Ezekeil hears a faint noise, and looks over in the direction of the fog*
"What the..."
-I've never seen anything like that before.
"Same here. And if prior experiences with the unknown things in this world are anything to go by, hiding sounds like a fantastic choice."
-Or running.
"That works too."
*Ezekeil turns to a small watercraft, and climbs into the back. He powers on the outboard motor, then sails the craft out into the water and kills the engine. He drops the anchor, then lies down against the bottom of the boat and peers over the edge.*
"Nothing to do now but wait."

Almost as if it could feel the new body, the fog rode a breeze and surrounded the watercraft. No longer humanoid, but more a tower surrounding the craft, the fog allowed only the dimmest light into its prey. A roughly humanoid skeleton shaped figure began the bend out of the mist towards the passenger.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:

Almost as if it could feel the new body, the fog rode a breeze and surrounded the watercraft. No longer humanoid, but more a tower surrounding the craft, the fog allowed only the dimmest light into its prey. A roughly humanoid skeleton shaped figure began the bend out of the mist towards the passenger.

Just when it seems as if the figure will catch Ezekeil, a humming noise fills the air. Ezekeil shines softly for a moment, then begins to fade out as lines disappear and fade out, much like an old TV when the picture dies.
Ezekeil fades away. Or, what should have been him. In his place rests a small, black metal sphere with various protrusions covering its surface. A hologram!

*Over on the dock, Ezekeil looks towards the boat. He grins in satisfaction.*

"A mixture of hiding and running. Turns out it works."

-Appears so.

*A beeping noise begins to sound from the small sphere, and a small red light begins to flash. They both begin to increase in speed as they beep and blink faster and faster.*

"Hope whatever it is likes Electrophite Bombs."

-Ah, Electrophite Bombs. The only bomb known to man that functions by ionizing atoms into the same rough composition as hydrogen, then uses the excess matter to create oxygen and lights a spark.

*Ezekeil turns away and takes off towards the main part of the island. About ten seconds later...*

BOOM

Last edited by Ezekeil on Wed Jun 20, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Smoke and fog intertwined and became a massive cloud that descended on the dock. The figure in the mist, now more skeletal than ever and missing parts of its leg, reappeared and shot towards the nearest body.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
Smoke and fog intertwined and became a massive cloud that descended on the dock. The figure in the mist, now more skeletal than ever and missing parts of its leg, reappeared and shot towards the nearest body.

Roxas notices the explosion in the waters.

"What could of cause that" Roxas mumbled.

Fog slowly starts to appear over the docks, Roxas looks towards the center of the fog and notices an figure appearing. Roxas notices that whoever it is, is missing an part of their leg.

"Are you okay?" Roxas asked the mysterious person.

Roxas notices the figure dashing towards, sensing the kill intent in the air Roxas knows he must prepare for battle.

Last edited by iso09 on Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
After a brief skirmish, the fog shot back to the water, dragging the skeletal figure with it. It rapidly condensed into liquid, and sank back into the sea.

more_horiz
Potus Mat wrote:
After a brief skirmish, the fog shot back to the water, dragging the skeletal figure with it. It rapidly condensed into liquid, and sank back into the sea.

Roxas legs shaking from the brief skirmish. Roxas saw the fog shoot back into the water.

"Wait, who are you?" Roxas yelled.

But before Roxas could get a response the skeletal figure was dragged into the sea. Roxas walks towards the sea and falls into the water. He swims towards his home to rest from the battle he fought.

more_horiz
COnnor notices a bunch of odd creatures standing around the docks, but pays no attention as he heads off to the Cafeteria to find something munch on and review strategies.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum