Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Forest [ATMI]

+8
Ezekeil
ULTRABAM1997
Kairi
iso09
Zeox
LòKóS
jjh927
Dex
12 posters

descriptionForest [ATMI] - Page 2 EmptyForest [ATMI]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I didn't know duel academy had a forest!

descriptionForest [ATMI] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Forest [ATMI]

more_horiz
As I was wondering of..
I heard some noises...*crack* I turn arround and see in the far distance that i'm followed.As I realised i'm followed, I start to panic... What to do what to do...

(spirit speaking)*Mahdiiii watch out, those who have comed to search you maybe nor enemy nor friend, proceed with caution mahdii*
"Thanks spirit of G-flippa" Ok so i will wait for them to come here;

As Mahdi was waiting, he realised it has been long enough that the cat has dwelmed in the shadow realm. So he releases the cat out of the shadow realm, and the cat sits by his side.

The stranger that was following mahdi is getting closer. He finally reached Mahdi, he's trying to say something to mahdi but he's exhausted, so he's breathing strongly....

more_horiz
Mahdi_MM wrote:
As I was wondering of..
I heard some noises...*crack* I turn arround and see in the far distance that i'm followed.As I realised i'm followed, I start to panic... What to do what to do...

(spirit speaking)*Mahdiiii watch out, those who have comed to search you maybe nor enemy nor friend, proceed with caution mahdii*

As Mahdi was waiting, he realised it has been long enough that the cat has dwelmed in the shadow realm. So he releases the cat out of the shadow realm, and the cat sits by his side.

The stranger that was following mahdi is getting closer. He finally reached Mahdi, he's trying to say something to mahdi but he's exhausted, so he's breathing strongly....

(Tallus Fell)-

"Hello there. It seems you have released the cat. That won't help. It doesn't have a soul any more, my other half ate it. It'll jsut sit there forever. Don't abuse your power or things will get hurt. I'm Tallus, and I probably know more about these artifacts than you ever will. I lived through the age in which they were created."

I reveal my millenium ring.

"Would you allow me to test your skill? Perhaps you are not worthy of having such an artifact, in which case, you won't have it for long."

more_horiz
(Whatup1111 enters)

A new object is in his hand the Millennium Key is his hands as well as the Puzzle. People were shocked to see how he had conquered such a difficult task.

Well now that I have the Key I shall get other items as well.

more_horiz
Jason falls on his knees holding his heart. Black-Winged Dragon and his dad next to him are all feeling pain and Jason yells, "I'll get the key back" No matter what it takes.

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Mahdi_MM wrote:
As I was wondering of..

(Tallus Fell)-

"Hello there. It seems you have released the cat. That won't help. It doesn't have a soul any more, my other half ate it. It'll jsut sit there forever. Don't abuse your power or things will get hurt. I'm Tallus, and I probably know more about these artifacts than you ever will. I lived through the age in which they were created."

I reveal my millenium ring.

"Would you allow me to test your skill? Perhaps you are not worthy of having such an artifact, in which case, you won't have it for long."

You dare to challenge me in a shadow game?! You dare to mock me ?! That i'm not worhty of carrying my millenium item?! How dare you you insollent fool! Don't mock me or you shall regret the ages you lived with your millenium ring, cause I shall obtain IT!!!

Let's DUEL!!!!

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Jason falls on his knees holding his heart. Black-Winged Dragon and his dad next to him are all feeling pain and Jason yells, "I'll get the key back" No matter what it takes.

As Jason yells at Yugi Telling him that he's gonna get the Millennium Key back no matter what he sees that Black-Winged Dragon, his father, and himself are being pulled into the Shadow Realm. Jason says,"Sorry I failed but at least we'll still be together." Jason's Dad replied,"You didn't fail son you gave it your all." Black-Winged Dragon agreed and they all closed their eyes preparing to go to the Shadow Realm when all of a sudden a golden flash absorbed Black-Winged Dragon and Jason's father and closed the portal to the Shadow Realm. Jason felt something around his neck and took of what had wrapped itself around his neck. He saw that it was the Millennium Necklace. Jason screamed,"ALRIGHT! I'VE GOT A NEW POWER AND A SECOND CHANCE!" Jason's dad said,"Be careful you probably won't get another chance after this. Jason nodded in agreement and scream to Tallus, "You take care of this duel I'll find you later. I have something I need to do."

more_horiz
After all these days wondering in the forest made me tired...

As I was walking towards the light, I finally reached the exit...
Then I saw the dorms appear in front of me. With a smile on my face i returned to my dorm and catch some sleep... These were long days, lost my rod, but found a vampiric ring on the way back... Now I need to find out what it's mystic powers are...

more_horiz
Mahdi_MM wrote:

Then I saw the dorms appear in front of me. With a smile on my face i returned to my dorm and catch some sleep... These were long days, lost my rod, but found a vampiric ring on the way back... Now I need to find out what it's mystic powers are...

(Tallus Fell)-

"Thesse artifacts are out of control, everyone is spiraling around randomly."

I run towards the sound of footsteps and see mahdi.

"We were going to duel. Wait, is that a vampiric artifact you have now? This is completely messed up, but I am afraid I shall have to duel you for it."

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
Mahdi_MM wrote:

(Tallus Fell)-

"Thesse artifacts are out of control, everyone is spiraling around randomly."

I run towards the sound of footsteps and see mahdi.

"We were going to duel. Wait, is that a vampiric artifact you have now? This is completely messed up, but I am afraid I shall have to duel you for it."

What you wish, you shall get Talus!!!

more_horiz
Liam entered the forest and immediately noticed chaos around the two people who seemed to be setting up to duel, He climbed into a nearby tree and sat down, watching the events that were about to transpire, he could get a close look on his competition now, he even saw his comrade was going to be the one dueling. His glasses spoke to him.

"what do you think Liam."

Liam smirked.

" If he doesn't eat him.... I will"

He gave a sadistic chuckle and stayed perfectly still after that.

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

Let's duel then. Everything is ready.

(When will you be online? School has finished, I can be on any time.)

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

Let's duel then. Everything is ready.

(When will you be online? School has finished, I can be on any time.)

Ok then, Let's DUEL!!

(morning, and sometimes during day GMT+0 09:00-13:00)

more_horiz
Jason returned to the forest to go find Tallus when he heard something funny behind him. He dove into the bushes and continued to search for Tallus that way so he wouldn't be spotted.

more_horiz
(Lol, we're never on at the same time. I guess that's because I'm nocturnal. :D I just realised the reason I can't ever find you online. It's because I wake up at 3:00 in the afternoon on a day where I'm waking up early. I'll see if I can wake up at a normal time to duel you XD)

more_horiz
*Ezekeil walks slowly through the forest, being careful not to alert anybody nearby as to his location.*

-I'm picking up a signal from the northeast. I say we head that direction.

"Got it. Maybe we can find some duelists."

more_horiz
Black-Winged Dragon looked around but he did it awkwardly. Jason asked,"What's up Black-Winged Dragon?" Black-Winged Dragon replied," I feel the presence of an item I've never felt before." Jason's Dad,"Said I feel the same presence. Watch out son." Jason nodded and continued to find Tallus to figure out what to do next.

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Black-Winged Dragon looked around but he did it awkwardly. Jason asked,"What's up Black-Winged Dragon?" Black-Winged Dragon replied," I feel the presence of an item I've never felt before." Jason's Dad,"Said I feel the same presence. Watch out son." Jason nodded and continued to find Tallus to figure out what to do next.

Jason continued to move through the forest but is having a hard time finding Tallus he'll search some more before he gives up.

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

(Me and mahdi haven't actually duelled, but we never seem to be online at the same time, so since neither character would now leave without a duel I shall pretend we did, and the result was a draw.)

"I guess I may take nothing. Carry on as before."

I attempt something here partly for the sake of making a cool exit. I#m only human, after all. I dissappear into the shadow realm, then reappear at a different location. Unfortunately, my other side was out here for approximately 3 seconds, so there are 3 seperate animal corpses trailing blood and a forest fire has been started. I put out the fire, but I have a feeling it may already have attrated some attention.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum