Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Forest [ATMI]

+8
Ezekeil
ULTRABAM1997
Kairi
iso09
Zeox
LòKóS
jjh927
Dex
12 posters

descriptionForest [ATMI] EmptyForest [ATMI]

more_horiz
I didn't know duel academy had a forest!

descriptionForest [ATMI] EmptyRe: Forest [ATMI]

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

"Wondering aimlessly doesn't seem to have got me anywhere. And on that note, neither has talking to myself."

"You aren't talking to yourself."

"You don't count. You're like my other half."

"Then you wouldn't mind me taking over?"

"Get out of my head. I'm in charge here. There's no way I'm going to give in to you. I have willpower, that's why I was chosen to hold you. I won't let my head be swamped by your darkness!"

"Stop talking nonsense. I wouldn't try to do anything bad."

"No, you'd just try to resurrect yourself and then you'd destroy the world. We're using your power for good, whether you like it or not."

"You talk about keeping stuff out of your head, but those priests really got you good. Look, I think there's a person over there."

"OK, I'll go check."

I walk towards the figure of a person...

Last edited by jjh927 on Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Lokos didnt know where he is going. Since he bacame a vampire he didnt have any objective. He was just walking around trying to find a way how to became a normal human again. He standed and looked in the sky.

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-
"Anything I should know about this guy?"

"He's dead."

"That can't be right."

"No, he's definitely dead. "

"There must be something that's making you think he's dead."

"We were awoken for a reason."

I watch him aimlessly wandering around and looking at the sky.

"I think he's a zombie."

"Yeah, and if you get that wrong it definitely won't seem awkward at all."

"Well, he is bumbling about aimlessly and staring at the sky."

"Why don't you ask him then?" My artifact laughs manically, a bit like a dog barking but much faster in pace.

Just to annoy it, aand show it that I am its master, U take what it said literally.

"I was being sarcastic!"

I carry on anyway, and walk up to the boy, but I keep my distance.

"Are you a... ummm... zombie? Just you've been walking around aimlessly and looking at the sky. And you're dead."

more_horiz
Lokos heared voice from behind. He jumped around ready to fight what ever it was. He looked and found that it was just some other guy.

"Oh man you really surprised me..." Lokos said while smiling. "Wait what am i a zombie?" After that Lokos almost started to laugh but he stopped himself.

Be careful i think he knows something... Lokos heared John's (Dagger) Vice in his head.

'If you didnt notice that i already know that. And i thought you can read my mind...' Lokos answered John in his head.

"Sorry im not zombie. And i dont know any zombies..." Lokos said with smile. "Well yeah you are right im dead. But not really dead... Only Half-dead."

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
Lokos heared voice from behind. He jumped around ready to fight what ever it was. He looked and found that it was just some other guy.

"Oh man you really surprised me..." Lokos said while smiling. "Wait what am i a zombie?" After that Lokos almost started to laugh but he stopped himself.

Be careful i think he knows something... Lokos heared John's (Dagger) Vice in his head.

'If you didnt notice that i already know that. And i thought you can read my mind...' Lokos answered John in his head.

"Sorry im not zombie. And i dont know any zombies..." Lokos said with smile. "Well yeah you are right im dead. But not really dead... Only Half-dead."

(Tallus Fell)-

"See, ring? I told you it would work out all right."

"Just because I can't remember my name doesn't mean you can call me 'ring'."

"Well, what should I call you then?"

"Uuuh.. 'Ring'."

I laugh out loud.

"Oh, sorry. I was having a bit of a.. private conversation there. You would have only caught bits of it. Well, no offense to you, but I'm pretty sure I got woken up for a reason. And you might well be part of it. I'm sure you've heard of the millenium artifacts? Well, this is my ring. So now you know what I am, why don't you explain what you mean by "Half-dead"?"

more_horiz
"Heh ok. Also by the way my name is Lokos." Lokos told trying to find can he trust that guy. "Yeah i heared about millenium artifacts. Actually they are not the only items here... Here also are Atlantian seals and Vampiric items." Lokos told something what John told him before.

Look he has an millenium artifact! So that means that what i think... John continued to talk in Lokos head.

'What do you mean?' Lokos thought.

I will tell you later. John answered to Loko's question.

"Also about that half-dead thingy. Im a vampire and im trying to figure out how to become a normal mortal again."

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
"Heh ok. Also by the way my name is Lokos." Lokos told trying to find can he trust that guy. "Yeah i heared about millenium artifacts. Actually they are not the only items here... Here also are Atlantian seals and Vampiric items." Lokos told something what John told him before.

Look he has an millenium artifact! So that means that what i think... John continued to talk in Lokos head.

'What do you mean?' Lokos thought.

I will tell you later. John answered to Loko's question.

"Also about that half-dead thingy. Im a vampire and im trying to figure out how to become a normal mortal again."

"Right. So I presume the reason I woke up is to gather all of these artifacts and seals. But currently, I see no reason why I would want to do that. Oh, I should explain. I'm an ancient egyptian who was frozen in time to protect the world from the millenium ring, my artifact. I'm 14, but by technicality I don't even know how old I am. I woke up earlier today after many millenia of sleeping.

I was just thinking. If one person had all of the artifacts, they would have an immense amount of power. If your goal is to become mortal again, then you probably need to collect them. Maybe I could help you somewhat, but only one person could hold all of the items in the end. If you want, we could team up and find some people to duel. I'd bet my deck that's how we get hold of more of these things."

more_horiz
"Well actually i dont really duel much..." Lokos told. "But lets see what we can do."

more_horiz
Takuya decided to leave the antlantean city due to how nothing worth mentioning was going on there, so he come up to shore and found his way to the forest.

"You know, I still call this an improvement" Takuya then starting walking, hoping to find his way to another person with a similar power as his.

more_horiz
-Roxas leaving from the mountains, enter the forest heading back to the docks to get some rest. Roxas sees another vampire talking to an human, Roxas moves up closer to hear what they are saying- "so If i collect more of these seals and items I can unlock more power... I know what I have to do now- Roxas said to himself- Roxas jumps out of the tree he was hiding in and throws his keyblade in front of the human and lands gracefully- "You human duel me, allow me to test your power" -Roxas seal starts to glow "yes Roxas destroy this man" said roxas seal. "so do you accept this duel?" Asked roxas with a serious stare-

more_horiz
iso09 wrote:
-Roxas leaving from the mountains, enter the forest heading back to the docks to get some rest. Roxas sees another vampire talking to an human, Roxas moves up closer to hear what they are saying- "so If i collect more of these seals and items I can unlock more power... I know what I have to do now- Roxas said to himself- Roxas jumps out of the tree he was hiding in and throws his keyblade in front of the human and lands gracefully- "You human duel me, allow me to test your power" -Roxas seal starts to glow "yes Roxas destroy this man" said roxas seal. "so do you accept this duel?" Asked roxas with a serious stare-

(Tallus Fell)-

"Guess it's time to see how well my dueling skills have been preserved. Bring it on."

more_horiz
_REAPER_ got lost looking for people whose souls he should take..."well, my millennium scale is glowing brightly and telling me to go this way...im gunna troll it ad go the other way into that deep scary forest .

Scale says "No, don't go that way...i sense many dangerous duelists."

_REAPER_ says "yay...souls to reap...death powers away!"

Scale says, "think about it from both sides"

_REAPER_ says, "side one is that get to duel and side two is that i get to collect a soul...WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO LOOK AT!!!!!!!"

Scale says, "words can not describe your stupidity."

_REAPER_ says, "maybe i can make a friend after I reap his soul!"

_REAPER frolics into a dark bush where he sees two shadows...it is Tallus Fell and Roxas.

_REAPER thinks "They look like they are going to duel...should i get in the way?"

Scale thinks, "no, just watch and then challenge the winner who will already be weakened."

_REAPER thinks, "that is cheap though."

Scale thinks, "You are going to kill one of them anyways..."

_REAPER thinks, "kill is such a harsh word..."

more_horiz
Jason continued to walking around and ended up in the forest. Black-Winged Dragon asked,"Jason why don't you wait for someone to challenge you?" Jason replied,"I just want to have a normal duel for once." Jason continued to wonder waiting for someone to show up.

more_horiz
Lokos was surprised how fast everything happened. Suddenly some guy jumbet out and called out to a duel that human guy. And with his vampiric senses there were more beings who walked towards here.

'Thos guys are crazy...' he thought.

more_horiz
_REAPER_ sees Jason out of the corner of his eye. "target determined."

scale says, "NO, you are not ready for a duel yet.Your X-sabers are missing their key cards."

_REAPER_ says, "that's fine cuz i found these XX-saber things randomly lying around earlier. YAY"

scale says, "....ugh, OK, you can due..."

_REAPER_ jumps in front of Jason and challenges him to a duel,"be ready human I am here to reap your soul...so have fun ."

scale says, "No, don't duel him...wait till you are done finding all the parts of your deck."

_REAPER says, "ok...sorry for the trouble, bye now"

more_horiz
Jason sees Reaper walking away and yells," When you finish your deck come find me." Jason continues to find his first opponent.

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

"I may have beaten you once, but it means nothing."

I stare at the end field of my 2-1 victory.

"Neither of us have shown our powers to the extent we are capable of. My ring could have done you some damage, but I know you are capable of such influence as well. Neither of us want to reveal our true strength, so the battle was meaningless. I am sure people will use their powers when they need to, however."

I walk away.

"If anyone wants to follow me, please do. I'm going to get some food. I'm a bit hungry after sleeping for so long."

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

"I may have beaten you once, but it means nothing."

I stare at the end field of my 2-1 victory.

"Neither of us have shown our powers to the extent we are capable of. My ring could have done you some damage, but I know you are capable of such influence as well. Neither of us want to reveal our true strength, so the battle was meaningless. I am sure people will use their powers when they need to, however."

I walk away.

"If anyone wants to follow me, please do. I'm going to get some food. I'm a bit hungry after sleeping for so long."

"Ah not bad duel at all, even doe we were both holding back our true powers. Next time we shall go all out. In the mean time, Time for me to go item hunting. Good luck on your journey, hopefully our paths will meet again."

Roxas duel disk turns back into his key blades as he starts walking towards the docks.

"If anyone wants to lose their item, come find me"

more_horiz
Jason decided to head back to the main building of the academy to go see if anyone is there.

more_horiz
*Ezekeil tears through the forest at top speed, as if something had climbed out of the very depths of the Earth itself and begun to hunt him down*

And it might very well be.

*He dares not look back, in case whatever was at the docks decided to follow him further. He dare not think about what would happen if it caught up.*

Don't look back, just keep running. You know where you have to go.

more_horiz
Jason sees a running duelist and jumps out of the way. Jason skips his idea of the main building for now and chases the duelist. Black-Winged Dragon & Jason's Father both try to stop him and Jason says, "I wanna make sure I haven't lost my touch.

more_horiz
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:
Jason sees a running duelist and jumps out of the way. Jason skips his idea of the main building for now and chases the duelist. Black-Winged Dragon & Jason's Father both try to stop him and Jason says, "I wanna make sure I haven't lost my touch.

*Ezekeil hears the unmistakable sounds of footsteps crashing through the undergrowth of the forest. He doesn't need to turn around to know that he's been spotted by another duelist.*

"Damn it. Hey, Erebus, got any ideas on how to shake this guy?"

-A few.

"Well, what are you waiting for then? Do something! I can't focus on the problem myself when there are currently other things to worry about at hand!"

-Nag, nag, nag. Alright, I'm on it.

*The device on Ezekeil's arm, the EBS 1, suddenly lights up with streaks of red across its surface, which are quickly overlapped by a bright electronic blue. Across the surface, a pentagram-like design shows up, and a three bright lights shoot forward and collide with trees. Where they make contact, a small rod protrudes from the trunk of the tree. Beams of light then shoot out and connect the three in a triangle. At their center, more beams collide and from this source, a bright light appears. Something begins to materialize out of the light, as if it were appearing through an invisible portal. It finishes just as Ezekeil reaches the center zone.*

"Nice choice."

*Ezekeil does one final push off the ground, then jumps and lands on the newly materialized vehicle. Somewhat resembling a futuristic motorcycle, with one major difference. As soon as makes contact with the handlebars, he guns the engine and forces the vehicle into the second highest gear. Once he has settled into the seat, now going at a dangerously high speed, he guns the engine once more as he reaches a clearing. Throwing the engine into overdrive, he presses a button on the handlebar. Almost faster than someone can blink, two thin sheets of metal shoot out from the sides. The bike has sprouted wings. One final twist on the handlebar and the engine begins to whine like the turbines of a plane. Just as he hits the center of the clearing, he throws his weight back and the bike goes up on its back wheel, which forces it airborn.*

"Should've done this a long time ago."

*Ezekeil flies off further inland*

more_horiz
Ezekeil wrote:
ULTRABAM1997 wrote:

*Ezekeil hears the unmistakable sounds of footsteps crashing through the undergrowth of the forest. He doesn't need to turn around to know that he's been spotted by another duelist.*

"Damn it. Hey, Erebus, got any ideas on how to shake this guy?"

-A few.

"Well, what are you waiting for then? Do something! I can't focus on the problem myself when there are currently other things to worry about at hand!"

-Nag, nag, nag. Alright, I'm on it.

*The device on Ezekeil's arm, the EBS 1, suddenly lights up with streaks of red across its surface, which are quickly overlapped by a bright electronic blue. Across the surface, a pentagram-like design shows up, and a three bright lights shoot forward and collide with trees. Where they make contact, a small rod protrudes from the trunk of the tree. Beams of light then shoot out and connect the three in a triangle. At their center, more beams collide and from this source, a bright light appears. Something begins to materialize out of the light, as if it were appearing through an invisible portal. It finishes just as Ezekeil reaches the center zone.*

"Nice choice."

*Ezekeil does one final push off the ground, then jumps and lands on the newly materialized vehicle. Somewhat resembling a futuristic motorcycle, with one major difference. As soon as makes contact with the handlebars, he guns the engine and forces the vehicle into the second highest gear. Once he has settled into the seat, now going at a dangerously high speed, he guns the engine once more as he reaches a clearing. Throwing the engine into overdrive, he presses a button on the handlebar. Almost faster than someone can blink, two thin sheets of metal shoot out from the sides. The bike has sprouted wings. One final twist on the handlebar and the engine begins to whine like the turbines of a plane. Just as he hits the center of the clearing, he throws his weight back and the bike goes up on its back wheel, which forces it airborn.*

"Should've done this a long time ago."

*Ezekeil flies off further inland*

Jason says, " Well he's gone. Guess I'll just go to the main building."

more_horiz
Lokos was standing and watched everything what happened.

'Heh this is getting funny' He thought 'So what to do now?'

You need to collect thos items! He heared Johns voice in head.

'Oh man i hoped youre away...' Lokos thought.

Hah hope so! So go and collect thos items!

'At start i need to find something more about them...' Lokos turned away and started to walk.

more_horiz
As Mikey was flying to the Forest he saw a tree he landing there. As Mikey landing on top of the tree he was thinking about His dead girlfriend Jill. As Mikey was crying Crying or Very sad His Belt was glowing. The belt said" Hey Mikey wake up dude it me the belt.

Mikey saw the belt talking and said" Hi What do you want.

The belt said" To help you To get your girlfriend back from the dead. Also i have a name my name is Emo.

Mikey said" Ok Emo what the plan?

Emo said" I have no plan just relex

Mikey was takeing his nap on the tree

more_horiz
Mimgrim finally arrives at the forest after leaving the mountains a couple of hours ago.

"Well that took longer then I thought it would."

"Thats because you took the long way."

"Oh well there doesen't seem to be anyone around."

"Because we are the edge of the forest, lets try going into there befroe we decided on whos there or not."

"Ok ok," and Mimgrim heads into the forest.

more_horiz
Hmmmm, so this is what they call a forest....?

Well as a EGYPTIAN i only got the desert... well gonna walk a bit

*Wondering in the forest with the millenium rod in my hand*
*Flipping it in the air, when suddenly a loud noise is heard*
*Who's there!?!* I ask
No answer is giving, when suddenly a cat jumps out of the bushes...
*Take that you cat!! A trip to the SHADOW REALM cause you scared me*
With a smile on my face I silently walk further in the forest with no clue what lies ahead....

more_horiz
(Tallus Fell)-

I walk into the forest, without waiting for a reply from Jason. He'll robably follow me, but for now I need some alone time.

"WHAT? Did you just say a CAT fell into the shadow realm? That's absurd, only Egyptians with artifacts can do that, and everyone knows that cats are like gods. Why would someone do that?"
"How times have changed. Modern society doesn't believe in the ancient Egyptian deities any more," said my shadow realm counterpart, "I think you should go find this person though; no need to hurt innocent cats."
"How exactly did it get hurt, may I ask? Can't you just send it back?"
"I was hungry."
"Oh, you.... Never mind, Let's find this person. I think I can see someone over there..."

more_horiz
jjh927 wrote:
(Tallus Fell)-

I walk into the forest, without waiting for a reply from Jason. He'll robably follow me, but for now I need some alone time.

"WHAT? Did you just say a CAT fell into the shadow realm? That's absurd, only Egyptians with artifacts can do that, and everyone knows that cats are like gods. Why would someone do that?"
"How times have changed. Modern society doesn't believe in the ancient Egyptian deities any more," said my shadow realm counterpart, "I think you should go find this person though; no need to hurt innocent cats."
"How exactly did it get hurt, may I ask? Can't you just send it back?"
"I was hungry."
"Oh, you.... Never mind, Let's find this person. I think I can see someone over there..."

Jason ran after Tallus trying to catch up to him but realized he was searching for someone important. Black-Winged Dragon said,"This seems personal. Stay out of it Jason and keep a safe distance so he can do this himself." Jason agreed and stayed behind Tallus and waited for him to find who he needed to.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum