Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCourtyard [ATMI] EmptyCourtyard [ATMI]

more_horiz
Feel like sun bathing? Too bad, it's cloudy today. Oh Shit

descriptionCourtyard [ATMI] EmptyRe: Courtyard [ATMI]

more_horiz
"Ah, crap... It's cloudy today..."

After walking aimlessly around the academy, Alikaey ended up in the courtyards. Originally he had intended to come sun bathing but, unfortunately, that plan had been foiled by the clouds within the sky.

And yes, he is a vampire and he can withstand the sun. He also has a shadow and reflection. Everything is absolutely normal if you look at it in the normal way but if you look at it in a way that is not normal, then you may find that this is very abnormal.

Alikaey sighed and decided to sit down. Removing his messenger bag and placing it beside him, he remembered the item which he had previously acquired.

'Might as well try those shoes on now to see if they're a good fit...' he thought while opening his messenger bag. His bag was purple by the way.

Taking one boot out and placing it in front of him, then taking the second boot out and placing it next to the first, Alikaey inspected the footwear yet again. What had happened earlier on still had him thinking but he pushed those thoughts back because at this current moment, he felt an incredibly strong urge to put on those boots.

Time seemed to slow as he placed the left boot on his foot... then the right boot... slowly and carefully, he tied the lace of the left to secure it in place. Over, under, out and through... the lace seemed to be tying itself and was merely using Alikaey's hands as a guide... the hands then moved to the other boot, repeating the same process...

"... They're actually quite comfortable..."

"Why thank you"

Alikaey jumped up at the sound and looked around. Nobody was around.

"Over here,"

"What!?"

"Here! Down here!"

Alikaey looked down at himself.

"Please don't tell me..."

"NO! The boots! Look down at the boots you bumbling idiot."

"Oh..."

Some time had passed and Alikaey was growing somewhat accustomed to the boots that could talk by itself. He had learned that there were... how many? Right, 20 other items similar to that of itself. 7 Vampirics, 7 Millennium and 7 Seals.

"Well... looks like a new adventure is starting" Alikaey said as he stood up and headed towards the next location, with no real objective in mind.

"How grand it must be to have the luxury of being carefree. There will be no foolish risk taking or silly actions. You are under my watch and therefore, you will take my advice. Do not disappoint me."

"Did I mention how much you sound like Alan Rickman?"

"Who is this you speak of?"

"Nothing..."

more_horiz
Lokos walked in courtyard.
'Heh at least its peaceful here... Ow man its cloudy today...' - He thought

I dont mind sitting, but why dont we start to collect other items? - Daggers i mean Johns voice sounded in Lokos head.

'I dont want to.' - Lokos answered John in his mind and walked pass some other guy.

more_horiz
Lokos was sleeping when he again heared Daggers voice.

Hey wake up! We need to do something...

'Why did you wake me up? I had a good dream...' Lokos stood up and started to walk somewhere.

more_horiz
Jason walked through the the courtyard looking for someone to duel. Jason walked all through the courtyard waiting to run into someone.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum