Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Are you ready for a war?????

+57
ULTRABAM1997
Number7
King007
Kot0
Aster Pheonix
zombiemaster2
cash121212121
IkoSeiko
Yami Marik
Pilover
MasterCarter
Owydelu
Soroside
SuperGamersClub
Johan
the white knight
yuma fudo
!Come At Me Bro!
FSG
PabelFTW
Nekofjung
Saiseki Umihana
Anzo
JackStoned
Ezekeil
s{EX} Chaos Magician
BlackLeg-Sanji
monkey120987
Unforgiven Pretender
MandaPanda
bakura normal
xX-Saberboy
LegendaryFrost
SoulEater
mimgrim
zNightWindz
LòKóS
Potus Mat
shiningflare
PowerNova
Train Heartnet
dew
bTw^YuseiFudo
Azure King
Zane Truesdale
Minako
isetrh
LethalAfterZ
Neji
pielord55
Fefe2931995
Placido Le Pwnzor
Smokey
Linda-Senpai
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Amy Kool
61 posters

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 4 EmptyAre you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

There is some time we did not have fun in this area and thats gonna change!!!

So if you are up for warring other sites inform me here :D

I know there will be a lot of questions about when, against who, how, who is in team etc. Let me tell you something. I planned it all already and all you need to do is to let me know if I can count on you. There will be people who will get in just by names and others will have to prove to get in! We will have a nice time before we bring our war team out for challenges so stay tuned!

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 4 EmptyRe: Are you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
sign me up

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 4 EmptyRe: Are you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
WUT U GOTTA DO TO GET PICKED?

more_horiz
I'm not good enough to participate in something this big but you guys should start a youtube channel or something and record the wars so we can all watch them : )

more_horiz
that is why i starting a **slifer/ra academy team

more_horiz
The Dark Hero Force (the New Slifer and Ra Academy is open for all slifers and Ra blues can be leaders

more_horiz
yuma fudo:

1. Don't double post.
2. This is not the place to be advertising your own site.

more_horiz
it not a stite

It going to help duel academy

more_horiz
Put me on list!

more_horiz
I'm in... Anything to help us stay on top Wink

PEACE!!!

more_horiz
When is this starting?

more_horiz
When you decide to sack for us pilo <3

more_horiz
I cant freaking wait, Time to prove my self!

more_horiz
If the time comes that I prove myself to be a skilled Duelist of the Academy, I'd definitely love to help defend this site and its reputation.

So yeah, count me in~

more_horiz
i'm in get ready to duel!

more_horiz
I'm unsure if I'll have internet access during the time this happens... so, yeah, please youtube some or have some sort of report up.

more_horiz
It time to rock and roll

IT Time to go Emo

more_horiz
Hi Amy, I have a suggestion if you don't mind. Well I'd think it would be a really cool idea if DA had a tourny to determine how would enter the war. Such as top 8-4.

more_horiz
Hey Amy If you want to know what academy you going to face come by me i know some of the academy you are talking to and no i did not join them i know i have friends who go there.

more_horiz
i am allways ready for a duel Wink

more_horiz
im up for a war and i have no problem proving myself either

more_horiz
i want to join in aswell

more_horiz
Wanna join this ..

more_horiz
I'm in

more_horiz
Admin since a lot of people wanna join make brackets like a tourney depending on how many people u need on the team make it more fun then just choosing out of the big names everyone should get a chance to duel for a spot I mean this is only a opinion that I'm suggesting

more_horiz
I will play if you need me, but I prob wouldnt get to because I look nooby with low posts.:D

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 4 EmptyReady for war

more_horiz
Im ready ill prove myself if I have to ive won 6 duels in row. please let me in like I said ill prove my self.

more_horiz
It's TIME TO GET MY GAME ON!!!!!

more_horiz
Guys, there is already a Team A vs. Team B thingy going on means we already selected who's going to be in the war or not, i mean the roster; so what Amy forgot to mention here is that the "Sing-up" time is over, maybe next time.

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:
Guys, there is already a Team A vs. Team B thingy going on means we already selected who's going to be in the war or not, i mean the roster; so what Amy forgot to mention here is that the "Sing-up" time is over, maybe next time.

Lol didn't knew that :p ok thanks for letting us know Smile

more_horiz
im fairly new, but im always ready for a duel, and if im needed i can always duel for this academy.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum