Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Are you ready for a war?????

+57
ULTRABAM1997
Number7
King007
Kot0
Aster Pheonix
zombiemaster2
cash121212121
IkoSeiko
Yami Marik
Pilover
MasterCarter
Owydelu
Soroside
SuperGamersClub
Johan
the white knight
yuma fudo
!Come At Me Bro!
FSG
PabelFTW
Nekofjung
Saiseki Umihana
Anzo
JackStoned
Ezekeil
s{EX} Chaos Magician
BlackLeg-Sanji
monkey120987
Unforgiven Pretender
MandaPanda
bakura normal
xX-Saberboy
LegendaryFrost
SoulEater
mimgrim
zNightWindz
LòKóS
Potus Mat
shiningflare
PowerNova
Train Heartnet
dew
bTw^YuseiFudo
Azure King
Zane Truesdale
Minako
isetrh
LethalAfterZ
Neji
pielord55
Fefe2931995
Placido Le Pwnzor
Smokey
Linda-Senpai
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Amy Kool
61 posters

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 3 EmptyAre you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

There is some time we did not have fun in this area and thats gonna change!!!

So if you are up for warring other sites inform me here :D

I know there will be a lot of questions about when, against who, how, who is in team etc. Let me tell you something. I planned it all already and all you need to do is to let me know if I can count on you. There will be people who will get in just by names and others will have to prove to get in! We will have a nice time before we bring our war team out for challenges so stay tuned!

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Are you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
ill use my verz vs him so he will cower in fear and rage quit again XD

EDIT: here is my proof https://imgur.com/p7kva

Last edited by germanfan23 on Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:54 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Are you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
lol ok go beat all da members nab, gl in ur quest trolololol

more_horiz
CAN I JOINZ!!!

more_horiz
Placido wrote:

There ain't em "soo much" 8D

Amy doesn't know TR? e_e Where have you been?

more_horiz
Just make Anzo a sub in the war and I'll be happy <3

more_horiz
O_O

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
N wrote:

so dont forget me .-.

The last decision is of Amy and Anzo. If they say no, you can not do anything. It is that easy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Actually its just me. I can seduce anzo whenever i want so our opinions become my opinion ::Monkey64:: ::Monkey62::

I'll make a competition for you N. N vs the world (DA). If you beat em all, then i may consider you.

As long as you will paint that big smile on my face i don't mind you seducing me .__.

more_horiz
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:
Placido wrote:

There ain't em "soo much" 8D

she has been in drugs

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
N wrote:

so dont forget me .-.

The last decision is of Amy and Anzo. If they say no, you can not do anything. It is that easy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Actually its just me. I can seduce anzo whenever i want so our opinions become my opinion Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 1379701452 Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 1454501502

I'll make a competition for you N. N vs the world (DA). If you beat em all, then i may consider you.

somehow I'm feeling left out... =(

more_horiz
Placido wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

she has been in drugs

She was IN drugs?!! Oh Shit

nekofjung wrote:

somehow I'm feeling left out... =(

You not alone m8 Sad

more_horiz
LegendaryFrost wrote:
Placido wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

she has been in drugs

She was IN drugs?!! Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 932147

The guy who had those drugs, where Amy was in, was really lucky...

more_horiz
LOKOS wrote:
LegendaryFrost wrote:
Placido wrote:
BlackLeg-Sanji wrote:

she has been in drugs

She was IN drugs?!! Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 932147

The guy who had those drugs, where Amy was in, was really lucky...

I guess it was DesignerDrugs Surprised

more_horiz
Ok so,

Placido
Mago
Neko

Cheerleader: N

DA wins.

more_horiz
If amy is a cheerleader everyone will single handedly destroy other academies XD

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
If amy is a cheerleader everyone will single handedly destroy other academies XD

If Amy would be a cheerleader every academy would just forfeit because Amy is too awesome for them.

more_horiz
Cool! a academy war. sounds fun if i get accepted lol. sunny

more_horiz
The thing is I just need a line up for the formalities. I always beat academies from inside out. They think they have a good member against us but I make one PM and the member suddenly loses. I don't even need a deck lol.

Just to clear things out, I wasn't in charge of WNA war, but my PM arrived at the end, they are a dead place now ::Monkey38::

more_horiz
well i'll defiantly join...

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
The thing is I just need a line up for the formalities. I always beat academies from inside out. They think they have a good member against us but I make one PM and the member suddenly loses. I don't even need a deck lol.

Just to clear things out, I wasn't in charge of WNA war, but my PM arrived at the end, they are a dead place now Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 1828232090

What PM? ._.

more_horiz
Well,
TS = Best team
Therefore, TS members = Best duelists.
I hereby declare I'm the best of the best here.
Plus amy loves me, so I'm even more cool.
What I'm trying to say is, stop fighting over who's going to be on the war team, all the spots will be filled by me. Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 2508409715

more_horiz
Edward but Mago beat you so shouldnt we pick him?

more_horiz
some of yall are acting like you all that but aint sh!t

more_horiz
german, only once doesn't count

more_horiz
u failed badly in WNA war .-.

more_horiz
Edward wrote:
Well,
TS = Best team
Therefore, TS members = Best duelists.
I hereby declare I'm the best of the best here.
Plus amy loves me, so I'm even more cool.
What I'm trying to say is, stop fighting over who's going to be on the war team, all the spots will be filled by me. Are you ready for a war????? - Page 3 2508409715

You sneaky S.o.B

more_horiz
I would like to give this a try ^^

more_horiz
if is in a academy wars or dorm wars you know you can count me in but if you guys going to a dueling network team i can't join

more_horiz
Keep talking guys .......

I'm in

more_horiz
Neko, time to stop playing Diablo. Stop feeling left out and go competitive on their nuts.

more_horiz
sign me up. this is my first war so i wanna join this. im expecting to be able to participate in this upcoming war.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum