Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Are you ready for a war?????

+57
ULTRABAM1997
Number7
King007
Kot0
Aster Pheonix
zombiemaster2
cash121212121
IkoSeiko
Yami Marik
Pilover
MasterCarter
Owydelu
Soroside
SuperGamersClub
Johan
the white knight
yuma fudo
!Come At Me Bro!
FSG
PabelFTW
Nekofjung
Saiseki Umihana
Anzo
JackStoned
Ezekeil
s{EX} Chaos Magician
BlackLeg-Sanji
monkey120987
Unforgiven Pretender
MandaPanda
bakura normal
xX-Saberboy
LegendaryFrost
SoulEater
mimgrim
zNightWindz
LòKóS
Potus Mat
shiningflare
PowerNova
Train Heartnet
dew
bTw^YuseiFudo
Azure King
Zane Truesdale
Minako
isetrh
LethalAfterZ
Neji
pielord55
Fefe2931995
Placido Le Pwnzor
Smokey
Linda-Senpai
Nuran
Typical Jew™
Amy Kool
61 posters

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 2 EmptyAre you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

There is some time we did not have fun in this area and thats gonna change!!!

So if you are up for warring other sites inform me here :D

I know there will be a lot of questions about when, against who, how, who is in team etc. Let me tell you something. I planned it all already and all you need to do is to let me know if I can count on you. There will be people who will get in just by names and others will have to prove to get in! We will have a nice time before we bring our war team out for challenges so stay tuned!

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Are you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
Sure i'll have a try.

I got a few years of war experience lol

descriptionAre you ready for a war????? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Are you ready for a war?????

more_horiz
I'm down.

more_horiz
If it's not against WDA, I'll take down a few of the other academy's dudes for you. Wink

more_horiz
I would love to do something like this

more_horiz
ya can count with me if you need me Surprised

more_horiz
The boss is here. Count with me. ::Monkey3::

more_horiz
I volunteer my soul. Hope you don't mind IOUs, there's kind of a waiting list.

"IOU: One (1) Soul"

Anyway, if you find yourself needing an extra person, I could pitch in.

more_horiz
I give my soul. For this academy. Of dueling.

more_horiz
lmao how about only choosin placido and mago for this war = DAwins!

more_horiz
Lunatic wrote:

I've beat Placido 3 times, and Mago once, so dont forget me .-.

more_horiz
N wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

You are awesome! Please, give me your autograph!
Are you ready for a war????? - Page 2 2311628747

more_horiz
idc, placido owns in wars, u might own in fun duels .____.

more_horiz
N wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t9867-da-duel-academy-vs-ada-advanced-duel-academy

Have you ever done that in a war? IJS.

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
N wrote:
Lunatic wrote:

http://www.duelacademy.net/t9867-da-duel-academy-vs-ada-advanced-duel-academy

Have you ever done that in a war? IJS.

In team wars, yes. But I havent been in a war here yet to do it .-.

more_horiz
Academies is nothing like teams, it's much more complicated to achieve 2 wins in row that you would in teams.

more_horiz
N those ppl were mostly pros and KC veterans.... not some funny DN team ppl.

About DN teams and wars there.... all I know is that there are 2 teams... EX and LE.... others are unimportant because they are just existing to get crushed by them lol.

Last edited by Amy Cool on Thu May 31, 2012 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
DLK, TR .___.

more_horiz
DLK was inactive when i was at DN. TR.... thats just 2 letters.

more_horiz
DLK is active since like 6months, and TR has beaten LE and have a draw with EX -.-

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:

About DN teams and wars there.... all I know is that there are 2 teams... EX and LE.... others are unimportant because they are just existing to get crushed by them lol.

And if we're going to talk about DN teams...

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/2228-le-lethal-edge-vs-team-plasma-tp-le-wins/

._.

more_horiz
lethal why u out to get N lol

more_horiz
I have some skill too
D:

EDIT: I was actually on EX the time we warred N's team

Last edited by LegendaryFrost on Thu May 31, 2012 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
Amy Cool wrote:

And if we're going to talk about DN teams...

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/2228-le-lethal-edge-vs-team-plasma-tp-le-wins/

._.

Either you are blind or dont realize how long ago that was.

Dont make me link to how many temas Ive swept, one of those teams being the team you are currently in, Lethal. .-.

more_horiz
No one cares about you sweeping shitty DN teams. And you've never swept a team that had me on its roster so I don't know what you are talking about. The last time you played a team that had me on the roster was when you warred Malefic Assault and you lost to our worst player

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/2265-ma-malefic-assault-vs-team-plasma-tp-ma-wins/

._.

No stop going off-topic.

more_horiz
LethalAfterZ wrote:
No one cares about you sweeping shitty DN teams. And you've never swept a team that had me on its roster so I don't know what you are talking about. The last time you played a team that had me on the roster was when you warred Malefic Assault and you lost to our worst player

http://forum.duelingnetwork.com/index.php?/topic/2265-ma-malefic-assault-vs-team-plasma-tp-ma-wins/

._.

No stop going off-topic.

My team swept team TDC in like 2 hours, and you are in that team right now.

And stop linking to bs that happened almost a year ago.

more_horiz
To conclude this, I see you all are ready for a war and thats all i wanted to know :D

more_horiz
Magician of Black Chaos wrote:
N wrote:

so dont forget me .-.

The last decision is of Amy and Anzo. If they say no, you can not do anything. It is that easy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Im aware of that.

more_horiz
N wrote:

so dont forget me .-.

The last decision is of Amy and Anzo. If they say no, you can not do anything. It is that easy. Nothing more, nothing less.

Actually its just me. I can seduce anzo whenever i want so our opinions become my opinion ::Monkey64:: ::Monkey62::

I'll make a competition for you N. N vs the world (DA). If you beat em all, then i may consider you.

more_horiz
I down for this.

more_horiz
Amy Cool wrote:
N wrote:

so dont forget me .-.

Actually its just me. I can seduce anzo whenever i want so our opinions become my opinion ::Monkey64:: ::Monkey62::

I'll make a competition for you N. N vs the world (DA). If you beat em all, then i may consider you.

Challenge accepted Are you ready for a war????? - Page 2 3603946073

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum