Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHardest Yugioh Riddle in history? EmptyHardest Yugioh Riddle in history?

more_horiz
Just recently I've noticed an extremely hard riddle that nobody has been able to guess. Many people have tried and EVERYBODY HAS FAILED. Can you guess what card this is?

http://www.duelacademy.net/h16-da-quiz

Don't post your answers in here, but feel free to talk about the quiz question. I'm going to bump the prize up to 500 DP

descriptionHardest Yugioh Riddle in history? EmptyRe: Hardest Yugioh Riddle in history?

more_horiz
Can you tell me if its a dragon or not ._.

descriptionHardest Yugioh Riddle in history? EmptyRe: Hardest Yugioh Riddle in history?

more_horiz
Its not even a real card. Almost every hint in the riddle sounds like OOPArts Mach Mach superweapon, yet that somehow isnt right. like wtf

more_horiz
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

No hints. :3

N wrote:
Its not even a real card. Almost every hint in the riddle sounds like OOPArts Mach Mach superweapon, yet that somehow isnt right. like wtf

Saying its not a real card makes you sound really close minded, and it will be pretty embarrassing when somebody get's it right. Razz

more_horiz
Dex♥️ wrote:
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

N wrote:

Saying its not a real card makes you sound really close minded, and it will be pretty embarrassing when somebody get's it right. Razz

You know what else is embarrising? Your userb-...... you know what, nevermind.

more_horiz
N wrote:
Dex♥️ wrote:
L۪۫єтнαℓαfтєяz wrote:

N wrote:

You know what else is embarrising? Your userb-...... you know what, nevermind.

Pssh, everybody that knows me thinks I'm fabulous, you just jelly. Razz

more_horiz
Bump

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply