Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Top 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+11
Linda-Senpai
psychoturtle
JDMs13
Kandy.JPEG
Jv
Skitoritto
BlackWarGreymon
TheExpert
Quasar
BlackJack
Etwizzy
15 posters

descriptionTop 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?  EmptyTop 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?

more_horiz
In your opinion what are the Top 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?

Ojama's? Yata lock? Ojamas? D rulers? Ojamas? Top 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?  3974120512

descriptionTop 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?  EmptyRe: Top 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?

more_horiz
Ojama Rulers

descriptionTop 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?  EmptyRe: Top 5 decks in Yu-Gi-Oh! history?

more_horiz
jackpot 7

more_horiz
Bujin of course

more_horiz
I pity your peasants.

E-dragons
Spellbook prophecy
Wind-up
Heroes for continuity
Darkworld as a personal choice

more_horiz
Teleport Dark Armed Dragon
Infernity
Wind-Up (Pure evil)
Dragon Rulers
H.A.T

more_horiz
Heroes(always playable)
Hunders(I love this deck)
D Ruler
Tele DAD
H.A.T.

more_horiz
Infernoids as a personal choice
Dragon rulers 
Heroes
Geargia

Steve Buscemi

more_horiz
Battlin' Boxer
Constellar
Evilswarm
Scrap
Naturia

more_horiz
E Drags
Infernities
Yata Lock
DaD
Trent

more_horiz
Mr.Kandy wrote:
E Drags
Infernities
Yata Lock
DaD
Trent

please Niwatori + Frog the Jam are better than trent

more_horiz
Air blade turbo for the win!

more_horiz
March 2013 Dragon Ruler
Wind-Up
March 2013 Spellbooks
Tele DAD
Frog FTK

more_horiz
I cant tell if you people are trolling or just seriously lack knowledge on the game. HAT is nowhere NEAR most powerful of all time. Turt is the only one with a legit list.

Prime Rulers
Loop Wind Up
Six Sams
Tele DAD
Shock Lock Wind Up

Inzektors may or may not deserve a spot up there. With how many ridiclously OP decks this game has had, it's really hard to pick 5.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
I cant tell if you people are trolling or just seriously lack knowledge on the game. HAT is nowhere NEAR most powerful of all time. Turt is the only one with a legit list.

Prime Rulers
Loop Wind Up
Six Sams
Tele DAD
Shock Lock Wind Up

Inzektors may or may not deserve a spot up there. With how many ridiclously OP decks this game has had, it's really hard to pick 5.

I was very itchy about Sams (assuming March 2011) because they had a crappy plant synchro matchup. Anyways everyone is too young in this game, they don't play as long as we do Smile

more_horiz
Blackwings with Dark Strike Fighter was also pretty dumb

more_horiz
Dark Strike Fighter was dumb period. Vayu Oppression though..... disgusting.

more_horiz
Makyura FTK was also really dumb

more_horiz
Meh but that falls into the cheap deck category with frog FTK, a deck I hate to admit as some sort of ''meta''

more_horiz
What about Saber Cat and Full Power GB? GB with 3 Judgment, Cold Wave, and Bestiari was an indestructible master of war

more_horiz
I wouldn't put them on par with Rulers or Nekroz. Though they were really not balanced decks at that time lol.

more_horiz
I don't think Nekroz are nearly good enough to be considered one of the Top 5 of all time.

more_horiz
Dragon Rulers
Spellbooks (March 2013)
Wind-Up
Airblade turbo
teledad

more_horiz
red-eyes 
shaddoll
frogs
ojamas
heroic challenger

more_horiz
Can someone please start giving out warning to all the troll posts?

more_horiz
I don't remember the last time a deck casually made 70-75% of top 32 decks in every single major tournament in a format where there's so many competitive decks.

more_horiz
Linda-Senpai wrote:
Can someone please start giving out warning to all the troll posts?

There isn't any......

You have to understand a lot of people haven't played for long so don't know the older meta decks etc.

more_horiz
I dont think its trolling its more like your 5 top favorite decks not top 5 broken decks

more_horiz
Hm..

I'll mention decks on top of my head, I could be pretty much mistaken in some of these. Top 5 Decks in my opinion are the following: (Random order)

TeleDAD
Wind-up OTK
Hero Beatdown
Six Samurai
Wabbits

more_horiz
March 2013 Dragon Ruler
Wind-Up
March 2013 Spellbooks
Six Samurai 
Macro Rabbit

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply