Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Docks [WOTN]

+7
LòKóS
Saiseki Umihana
9link5
Asurastorm
TricksterPDH5
Potus Mat
Dex
11 posters

descriptionDocks [WOTN] - Page 2 EmptyDocks [WOTN]

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

I've decided to make things a little easier on all of us and divide the main RP into threads. Each location has it's own thread and anytime you RP you will need to pick a location to post it in.
This is the Duel Academy Docks.

descriptionDocks [WOTN] - Page 2 EmptyRe: Docks [WOTN]

more_horiz
Takuya Kazumake

Takuya suddenly fell on one knee "That duel was so draining.. well you're no push over Atlas." Takuya smiled as Number 15 flew into Takuya's hand.

Don't be so happy, you know you got lucky and thats the only reason you won. Next time it wont happen like this. Especially since Atlas is not out of the game yet, he still has numbers"

"Well good duel Atlas,......" Then Takuya suddenly blanked out and fell unconscious.

more_horiz
Rhys

*Notices the change in Atlas' voiceR*

"Me then!! Don't think that loseing to Takuya is going to be a get away free from my chance to swade you to see the light of day!" *A slot opens on my D-Pad and I put the Fire Stone in it*

'Limiter ... Broken.' *my D-Pad trim turns red, and a Fire symbol appears on the screen* 'Full Power - Fire Mode ACTIVE' 'CODE: FIRESTORM E.N.G.A.G.E.D'

"All darkness must meet the Light of my Burning Ambition!!! DUEL System Active! Link COMPLETE!! ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!"

more_horiz
"I can combine my essence with my other copy before he takes me!" Yelled Shock Master. "Okay then do it!" yelled Ryan in return. After his defeat the soul-lacking Shock Master flew into Atlas's hand. "Well I'm back where I started," said Ryan, "Who else~BESIDES ATLAS~ wants to duel?"

more_horiz
Char: Andrew
-Andrew arrives at the docks-
-Sees Atlus being ganged up on-
"Heh. Having a fun time Atlus?"

more_horiz
Zeox wrote:
Takuya Kazumake

Takuya suddenly fell on one knee "That duel was so draining.. well you're no push over Atlas." Takuya smiled as Number 15 flew into Takuya's hand.

Don't be so happy, you know you got lucky and thats the only reason you won. Next time it wont happen like this. Especially since Atlas is not out of the game yet, he still has numbers"

"Well good duel Atlas,......" Then Takuya suddenly blanked out and fell unconscious.

Leon Asura

Asura: "Takuya! are you alright!? *Asura said kneeling down near his friend, however, no response* "Takuya, nice job." *Asura carried Takuya to the Slifer Red Dorms*

more_horiz
Character: Atlas Kumari
Post: Atlas stood there, holding his two new Numbers: Nos. 61 and Nos. 16.
So, this is the power you can give me, Mist...
"No longer shall I cling those who dwell in the former lands of Atlantis! I shall melt this rotten world to forge a new one, surpassing Atlantis!"

more_horiz
"No it can't be," said Ryan. "I challenge you for my last number Atlas! On this day I either defeat you, or I show my true form!" said Ryan.

more_horiz
Rhys

"THAT. IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!!" *My eyes Form slits. My wings Burst out of my jacket and are Blood red.* "This is more than, what it was, ATLAS!! THIS IS FREAKING WAR!!!"

more_horiz
Ryan

"Rhys...let me...duel him before you. I can, AAAAGAGH!!....beat him, this time." Ryan said desperately. After Ryan said this his eyes glowed bright yellow. He gained a yellow aura to him as well. However when it looked like something was going to happen he passed out.

more_horiz
Saiseki : SO it soon ends other other duelist
Saiseki : wut a shame they should have listened to me

more_horiz
Character: Lokos
Post: 'Heh this is getting even more intersting...' - Lokos thought - 'Now we have some dragons guy and also yellow eyes guy. And we cant forget about our atlantis friend!' - Suddenly Ryan passed out - 'Well that was strange...' - Lokos walked to Ryan and took him to Infirmary.

more_horiz
Saiseki : May I accompany u?

more_horiz
(Potus, you ran an illegal deck against me. You ran FTK/OTK Banned by rule 3)

more_horiz
9link5 wrote:
(Potus, you ran an illegal deck against me. You ran FTK/OTK Banned by rule 3)

(OTK'ing is possible in a non-OTK deck. For future reference, deal with these kinds of problems in PM's.)

more_horiz
(The point is, you FTKed then OTKed. you never, dealt damige over 2 turns. Twice, in a row, during the single match. This also can't be comfermed, because you block spectators. You got 3 kindelings in one turn, in the first duel. Plus, two in the second. This seems too much to be coincidence. I am posting here, so that other people who have experienced the same problem can help me prove my point. It's not like I'm saying that OTKing is impossible, just unlikely to FTk and OTK 2 times in a row)

more_horiz
Character: Atlas Kumari
Post: "Hmph. All of the minnows have left." Atlas walked off to the Dorms, smiling a demonic grin.

more_horiz
Rhys

"Gah! Wait, I'm not done with you." As he fades to the distance i think to myself. ""Ok. I need more power."

more_horiz
X,

"So this is Duel Academy..... Quite underwhelming, but this is where I sense the presence of the Numbers."

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum