Well as some of you in DA know that i run a Hero Deck and a pretty mean one too. Know i will finally announce to you all of my opponents that dueled against me that i finally did it! I finally accomplish my long time goal to build a Hero Deck. Thanks to my paychecks and coretcg.com, they gave me the the ability to make this and show it to all of you.

Here is my deck list

Total Deck: 40

Monster: 20

E-Hero Neos x1
E-Hero Bladgedge x1
E-Hero Necroshade x1
E-Hero Stratos x1
E-Hero Ocean x2
E-Hero Woodsman x2
E-Hero Neos Alius x2
E-Hero Heat x2
E-Hero Sparkman x1
E-Hero Wildheart x1
E-Hero Prisma x1
E-Hero Captain Gold x1
E-Hero Ice Edge x1
E-Hero Voltic x1
E-Hero Flash x1

Spells: 15

Polymerization x3
Miracle Fusion x2
Super Polymerization x1
Future Fusion x1
Parallel World Fusion x1
E-Emergency Call x2
Skyscraper x1
Fusion Gate x1 (favorite Field Spell of all time)
Fifth Hope x1 (Better than Pot of Avarice in a E-Hero Deck)
Reinforcement of the Army x1
The Warrior Returning Alive x1

Traps: 5

Hero Signal x2
Mirror Force x1
Negate Attack x1
Magic Cylinder x1

Extra Deck: 15

E-Hero Terra Firma x1 (Favorite E-Hero)
E-Hero Absolute Zero x3
E-Hero The Shining x3
E-Hero Great Tornado x2
E-Hero Nova Master x1
E-Hero Gaia x1
E-Hero Wildedge x1
E-Hero Plasma Vice x1
E-Hero Necroid Shaman x1
E-Hero Wild Wingman x1 (just for a filer, couldn't find any other cards to put in, lol Razz)

Side Deck: 15

E-Hero Wildheart x1
D.D. Warrior Lady x1
Ryko, Lightsworn Hunter x1
Thunder King Rai-Oh x1
Mystical Space Typhoon x2
Heavy Storm x1
Dark Hole x1
Book of Moon x1
Enemy Controller x1
Mind Control x1
Royal Prison x1 (pull it from Sneak Peak ORCG, Thought it would be great replacement for Necrovalley cuz i dont need another field spell)
Solemn Judgment x1
Solemn Warning x2

Well I can tell from the majority of the viewers that in their mind, you guys must be asking "Pabel!? Why put all those awesome staples in the side deck!? Are you high or stupid!?" well let me answer for you guys later. Comment, Chat, or Rate.

Answer: ok reason why i dont use those awesome staples is like heavy, hole, MST, etc. is just that i am the type of guy that will stay having fun. That is me and usually i win some of the time. I always try to prove to everybody that i dont need staples to win the duel. Even my teammate says "are you stupid!?" The only chance i will be able to use them when i get to a duel where it gets too competitive. So I am going to test this deck at my locals and i will report my results. If i have done great enough, I will plan to go to YCS soon.