Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHERO Deck (Real-Life) EmptyHERO Deck (Real-Life)

more_horiz
Well I'm planning to go to Regional at Philly in January 5th. I don't know i feel completely prepared but I have done some testings with my teammates and I haven't lost once. I still don't feel confident since my teammates runs 2 Dark Worlds and a Beast Stun deck.

Main Deck: 41

Monster: 9
1x E-HERO Stratos
3x E-HERO Neos Alius
3x E-HERO Bubbleman
2x Noble Knight Gawayn

Spells: 16
3x Miracle Fusion
1x Super Polymerization
1x A Hero Lives
2x E-Emergency Call
1x Reinforcement of the Army
1x The Warrior Returning Alive
2x Gemini Spark
2x Mystical Space Typhoon
1x Monster Reborn
1x Dark Hole
1x Heavy Storm

Traps: 16
2x Hero Blast
2x Dimensional Prison
2x Bottomless Trap Hole
2x Compulsory Evacuation Device
1x Torrential Tribute
1x Solemn Judgment
2x Solemn Warning
1x Mirror Force (tech.)
2x Call of the Haunted (tech, awesome though)
1x Trap Stun (Tech.)

Extra Deck: 15
3x E-HERO The Shining
2x E-HERO Absolute Zero
1x E-HERO Escuridao
1x E-HERO Nova Master
1x E-HERO Great Tornado
1x E-HERO Gaia
2x Blade Armor Ninja
1x Heroic Challenger - Excalibur
1x Photon Papilloperative
1x Maestroke the Symphony Djinn
1x Abyss Dweller

Side Deck: 15 (This is where I need help the most)
2x Snowman Eater
1x Book of Moon
1x Super Polymerization
2x Parallel World Fusion
1x Mystical Space Typhoon
2x Night Beam
2x Soul Taker
2x Macro Cosmos
2x Shadow-Imprisioning Mirror

Cards I'm Planning to get
1x Number 50: Blackship of Corn (replace Utopia for this)
1x Ready for Interception
2x Soul Drain

Last edited by PabelFTW on Sun Dec 30, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 6 times in total

descriptionHERO Deck (Real-Life) EmptyRe: HERO Deck (Real-Life)

more_horiz
UPDATE!
Main Deck
-1 Mirror Force
-1 Torrential Tribute
+2 Compulsory Evacuation Device

Side Deck
-2 Compulsory Evacuation Device
+2 Soul Taker

more_horiz
Why would you run Night Beam over MST? MST is chainable and has more targets. Dust Tornado should be in every sidedeck to stop backrow heavy decks, DWs, and sided hard counters.

-1 Paplo
+1 Black Corn

-2 Call of the Haunted
+2 The Hero Returning Alive
Returning serves the same purpose as CotH, but doesn't get his by chained MST or Royal Decree.

-1 Trap Stun
+1 CED

I would then fit in a Gemini Spark because of recycled Alius, and consistency of drawing it.

-1 Ready for Interception
+1 BoM

more_horiz
UPDATE!
Side Deck
-1 Ready for Interception
+1 Book of Moon

Dani im still trying to get that Corn, but i rather replace utopia for it. I don't like Utopia cuz I never play him (and I mean never). I don't see the use of it in this deck anymore. I also think adding a third comp is just overboard to me, but im starting to like trap stun. It's one of those cards that the opponent would be like "The Fu%&!? Who runs that!?" and catches them off gaurd. It's hilarious, works for me countless of times. Replacing CoD for more Returnings sounds like a cool idea so I'm probable give it a try.

more_horiz
Trap Stun is a legitimately good tech, but when you're running 14 other traps I don't like it. CED on the other hand is arguably the best trap card right now, so I don't see a reason not to run triples other than conservation of space, but this is a matter of precedence, and CED should have precedence over most, if not all of your other trap staples. Additionally, I dislike Paplo in decks unless you can abuse it. I don't see a lot of purpose in here other than having a cute trick, and Utopia is typically more playable in a wider variety of scenarios.

more_horiz
Well I don't want more destruction cards in my deck cuz my last build had 3 MST and 2 Night Beams and there will be 50% of the time having a bad hand. I dont want to use Dust Tornado and even if i did add it in, i don't know what cards, Besides Bubbleman, to take out in my side deck. Also you probable right about Comp, but I'm more afraid of Mermails, since I have never played against them so I have no experience against them, and maybe Prophecy, which is another popular deck. I know Prophecy are just a tier 2 deck, but drawing comp on them is just plain bad unless they xyz summon.

more_horiz
Seriously you should main 3 bubbleman, because you will find yourself without a hand and field sometimes and drawing that miracle bubbleman will win you so many games it's not even funny. As for Danica Papilloperative is just too good in Bubbleman Heroes because of the bad match ups they can have (EX: Gravekeepers, with Papilo you can otk em pretty easy without fearing that Necrovalley).

more_horiz
True, I thought having 2 gawayns was enough, let see what I can do to add in that third Bubbleman

more_horiz
I didn't say to add more MSTs and keep Night Beam. I'm saying to cut Night Beam and replace them with MSTs. And I didn't notice that you didn't have a third Bubbleman, but you should maindeck three. Additionally, you can side against Mermails/ Atlanteans, but CED wins against more decks than it loses to Mermails/ Atlanteans, so I would add it. That, and it's more viable against that match-up than D. Prison or BTH.

more_horiz
Monster count should be Stratos, triple Alius, triple Bubbleman + 4 tech choices. Standard for any Hero Beat deck. Popular techs are Evocator Chevalier, Photon Thrasher, Elemental Hero Wildheart, and Thunder King Rai-Oh. In my experience the Noble Knight should be ran at 1 or it will draw dead too often.

more_horiz
you see, that is where you are wrong. In my opinion, it's never a dead draw with Gawayn since he is already a 1900 beater itself. Besides adding a third bubbleman, all other cards that you have mentioned are for a standardize HERO beatdown (which you already have mentioned) which my deck is not. My deck focuses on OTK, not consistent Beatdown. Yeah, there will be some point where i don't OTK right away, but that is like about 10% of it ever to happen on this deck. Either way I should thank you for trying to help me though.

Other than that I am having a hard time thinking how I can add in that third Bubbleman

UPDATE!
Main Deck
-1 Night Beam
+1 Mystical Space Typhoon

Side Deck
-1 Mystical Space Typhoon
+1 Night Beam

more_horiz
UPDATE!
Main Deck
-1 Night Beam
+1 Torrential Tribute

Side Deck
-1 Book of Moon
+1 Night Beam

Today I'm going to Locals to test this deck out so I'm gonna post my results when I get back. Wish me luck HERO Deck (Real-Life) 1174271126

more_horiz
UPDATE
Main Deck
+1 E-HERO Bubbleman

Extra Deck
-1 Number 39: Utopia
+1 Abyss Dweller

Side Deck
-1 E-HERO Bubbleman
+1 Book of Moon

Sadly, I was the only one in the Tourny. Nobody came and I was sad. I was able to buy Abyss Dweller so I guess it's not all that bad.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply