Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionHappy Question Bundle - effects, special summons, XYZ... EmptyHappy Question Bundle - effects, special summons, XYZ...

more_horiz
Hello and thank you for taking a look at my thread. As the title implies I have a few questions, since
I'm not sure.

1. I attacked a monster with one of my own, my opponent used an effect or a card to boost the target's
ATK/DEF, do I have the right to decline the attack?
2. I used a card for attacking, can I use him for special summoning in the same turn, like XYZ, effects
or Synchro?
3. My opponent summons an XYZ, I use Book of Moon on it, what happens to its materials?
4. Monster has the effect to disallow destroying of other monsters, this doesn't include negating
summons, correct?
5. Once per turn, I may use an effect of a monster, are these strictly for Main Phase or any Phase?
6. Opponent uses Spell Card, I use Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy that card. The effect is still in
place? [Example: Opponent uses Dark Hole]
7. XYZ monsters have rank instead of level, so they cannot be used for Sync or other XYZ monsters,
correct?
8. Opponent tries to Special Summon Lava Golem to my field, if I try to negate that, do I keep the monsters
he chose as tributes?

I think that's all for now... Thank you for your time and answers.

descriptionHappy Question Bundle - effects, special summons, XYZ... EmptyRe: Happy Question Bundle - effects, special summons, XYZ...

more_horiz
1. No because your target still is on field.
2.Yes you can
3.Materials stays attached to that xyz
4.It doenst include. ( I think :D )
5.Sometimes its said on that card's eff but usually these eff works in M1
6.How i can remember opponents spell card eff still works...
7.Correct and they cant be targeted by traps or spells which reqaires monster to have lvl's.
8.Nope monsters are tributed.

descriptionHappy Question Bundle - effects, special summons, XYZ... EmptyRe: Happy Question Bundle - effects, special summons, XYZ...

more_horiz
Thank you kindly, good Sir. I'd give you a card for the help, but virtual cards are worthless as far as I know.

more_horiz
1) No

2)Yes

3)They stay with the monster

4)Correct

5)Just main phase if the effect is an ignition effect. If it is a quick effect you can use it during any phase.

6)Yes because MST does not negate dark hole

7)Correct

8)No sending the monsters are costs

more_horiz
1) No you do not since the target is still on the field.
2) Yes BUT only during M2 so you cant attack with the new XYZ monster.
3) They remain attached to the xyz monster but the monster is set fd in DEF mode.
4) How i understand yes BUT i could be understanding it wrong so give more info (ex. what card do u mean?)
5) Its only during Main Phase and ONLY YOUR OWN Main Phase Unless specified otherwise.
6) Yes the effect continues since the effect or the activation of the spell card HAS NOT been Negated.
7) They cannot be used for sync and or XYZ monster materials UNLESS specified otherwise (ex. Number C39: Utopia Ray etc.)
8.) No the summoning might have been negating (ex. Solemn Judgment) BUT the monsters have been tributed before the summoning so you do not keep the monsters.

9) This is extra you might not know (CAUTION CAUTION THIS IS COMPLICATED IF YOU RELISE YOU KNOW THIS DO NOT READ THIS!!!!Sad If a card has a cost ex. Discard 1 card... Then even if the card has been negated (or destroyed [ex. Dragons Ravine with MST once he wants to use the eff but b4 he adds the card to hand or grave then the discarded card stays in the grave but the effect of ravine does not continue]) and if negated for ex. Tribute to the Doomed and you play Solemn Judgment and then your opponent plays a solemn judgment and u activate Dark Bribe (this might get complicated) THEN dark bribe negates opp solemn BUT the opp still pays half lp then u use ur solemn pay half lp and then Tribute to the Doomed is Negated BUT the opp still discards BTW the opp MUST discard the time he activates the card AND before you activate yours.

more_horiz
Answered/Locked

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply