Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionLyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1 EmptyLyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1

more_horiz
I have decided to make a new set of cards with their own type and style. I have decided to name them 'Ancients'. As of yet, I have only made the following cards, and have not given them pictures due to their style. Tell me what you think.

Lyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1 557441
Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

descriptionLyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Lyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1

more_horiz
Nice cards when u get to lvl 7 and onwords they become a bit Over Powerd but anyway i fount some mistakes on the effects of the cards i am going to tell u them.

LV1
discard 1 card to destroy 1 face up Spell or Trap card. During the End Phase of the turn you activated this Effect, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Ancient Swordsman LV3" from your hand or deck.

LV3
If this card is Summond without the effect of "Ancient Swordsman LV1," you cannot activate this cards effect until the End Phase of your next turn that this card was Summoned. You can discard 1 card, you can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and Destroy it. You can discard 2 cards, to destroy 1 face up Spell or Trap Card. During your next Standby Phase of the turn you destroyed a card using this cards effect, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Ancient Swordsman LV5"

LV5
If this card is Normal Summoned or Set without the effect of "Ancient Swordsman LV3", this cards effect cannot be activated until the End Phase of the turn this card was Summoned. Discard 1 card, to negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and destroy it. Discard 1 card to destroy 1 face up Spell or Trap Card. This card gains 500 ATK until the End Phase of the turn that you activated and resolved this effect.

LV7
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending a face-up "Ancient Swordsman LV5" from your field to the Graveyard. Discard 1 card to negate the effect of a Spell or Trap card and on the Field and destroy that Card. During the turn you Activate and Resolve this cards effect, increase this card's ATK and DEF by 700 until the End Phase. After you activate and resolve this card's effect 5 times, you can send this card to the Graveyard to Special Summon "Ancient Swordsman LV9" from your Hand or Deck.

LV9
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Ancient Swordsman LV7". You can negate the activation of a Spell or Trap Card and Destroy that card. Discard 1 card to destroy 1 Set Spell or Trap Card, Spells, Traps, and card effects cannot be activated in response to this card's activation. When this card's effect is activated this card gains 800 ATK and DEF until the End Phase.

LV12
I will Edit LV12 later i am getting bored doing this lol :D

descriptionLyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1 EmptyRe: Lyoko386's Custom Cards - Chapter 1

more_horiz
Thanks, although the way I wrote the Special Summon after Effect was on purpose, since you could use the Effect, but have it canceled. Also, I am perfectly aware that they get somewhat overpowered when they reach the higher levels, which is why I tried to make it a pain in the ass to summon them. Thanks for the input, though, it did help.

more_horiz
LV 7 and up are a bit to oped...... at least make LV 7 harder to bring out like say this

lv5 can special summon lv 7 instead of lv 7 summoning it self

like say this

after you use this effect succesfuly 3 times during the end phase you can tribute this card to specail summon ancient swords man lv 7 from your hand or deck

makes LV 7 a bit harder to bring out :/

more_horiz
Pictures should be a mix of Ancient gear, Six Samurai, ninja. could start off with kid half golem half samurai, gets older and added element should be fire/ fire sword or fire gear sword.
Stages: kid, teen, adult, mystic/old person, statue

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply