Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionCustom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist EmptyCustom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist

more_horiz
Update number 1: Added 8th card
Update number 2: Added 9th and 10th card, fixed some mistakes.
Update number 3: Added CXyz monster
Update number 4: Major update: added 5 new cards.

I found some quite interesting pictures, so I decided to make cards.There will be more cards almost everyday. Also, I would like to hear your suggestions and comments about my cards, beacuse that will help me in making better cards.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26030711
When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard to Special Summon 1 level 3 "Dragonsworn" monster from your hand, except "Doraq, Dragonsworn Messenger. You can only have 1 "Doraq, Dragonsworn Messenger" on the field at the same time.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26031310
During your opponent's turn, when a "Dragonsworn" monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can banish this card from your field or graveyard to negate attack and inflict 600 damage to your opponent. If this card is used for XYZ summoning an Dragonsworn XYZ monster, that monster gains 600 ATK.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26031910
Once per turn, you can target one monster on the field: until the end of turn, this card's level becomes the level of the targeted monster. If you XYZ summon a monster on the turn you activated this effect, detach this card from that monster after summoning. This card cannot be used to summon a Synchro monster.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26037910
You can discard this card from your hand then target 1 monster in your graveyard: remove it from from play, then select 1 "Dragonsworn" monster in your deck with same level: special summon it in face-up attack position.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26038510
If this card was tribute summoned by tributing a "Dragonsworn" monster, this card gains 300 ATK for each "Dragonsworn" monster on the field. When this card attacks a defense position monster, depends on number of "Dragonsworn" monsters tributed for this card, you can activate 1 of these effects:
1-If the ATK of this monster is higher than the DEF of that monster, inflict the piercing damage to your opponent.
2-Destroy that monster without applying damage.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26069310
When this card is Normal Summoned, target 1 "Dragonsworn" monster in your gaveyard: level of this card becomes targeted monster's level. You can't use this card as Synchro material the same turn you activated this effect.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26070410
This card cannot be Special Summoned. When a "Dragonsworn" monster on your side of the field is selected as an attack target, you can discard this card from your hand: destroy target and the attacking monster. When this card in you graveyard is removed from play, you can Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower "Dragonsworn" monster from your deck, except "Tomakhan, Dragonsworn Brat".

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26108410
You can discard this card from your hand to graveyard: All "Dragonsworn" monsters on the field gain 400 ATK. You can banish this and 1 "Dragonsworn" monster from your graveyard, except "Fenoir, Dragonsworn Supporter", and Special Summon 1 "Dragonsworn" monster from your deck, whose level is equal to the banished "Dragonsworn" monster's level. You cannot activate both effects on the same turn.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26119110
When this card in your graveyard is removed from play, You can Special Summon it. Once per turn, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, that monster loses 400 ATK. This card cannot attack on the same turn you activated this effect.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26217410
This card is used to Ritual Summon any Ritual "Dragonsworn" monster. You must also Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose total Levels equal the Ritual monster's Level.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26217510
If this card is Tributed to Ritual summon a "Dragonsworn" monster, you can banish 1 "Dragonsworn" monster from your graveyard: Select 1 "Dragonsworn" Ritual monster on your side of the field: That monster gains 500 ATK.
If this card in your graveyard is banished, destroy 1 Spell/Trap card on the field. During your End Phase, if this card was banished from graveyard by an effect of a "Dragonsworn" monster, Special Summon 1 "Naaga, Dragonsworn Minion of Water lv 7 from your deck or graveyard.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26217611
Each time a card is banished by "Dragonsworn" monster's effect, place a "Sworn" Counter on this card. For each "Sworn" Counter on this card, "Dragonsworn" monsters you control gain 200 ATK.
Each time a "Dragonsworn" monster you control is destroyed by battle, you can banish it instead sending it to graveyard.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26119811
2 level 7 "Dragonsworn" monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card: Banish 1 "Dragonsworn" monster that is in your graveyard to have all "Dragonsworn" monsters on your side of the field gain 400 ATK, until the end of the turn this effect was activated. When a "Dragonsworn" monster is selected as an attack target, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card: negate that attack. You cannot attack  the same turn you activated this effect

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26133110
3 level 7 "Dragonsworn" monsters
You can also Xyz summon this card by using a "Dracus, Dragonsworn Knight" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card).
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card to have all "Dragonsworn" monsters you control gain 500 ATK and all opponent's monsters on the field lose 500 ATK.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26217711
This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by sending 3 face-up "Dragonsworn" monsters to the graveyard. This card gains 300 ATK for every "Dragonsworn" monster in your graveyard. Once per turn, by banishing one "Dragonsworn" monster in your graveyard, you can Tribute 1 monster you control and destroy 2 cards on the field. This card cannot Attack on the same turn you activated this effect.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26217911
2 level 6 "Dragonsworn" monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card to activate 1 of this card's effects:
1. You can send 1 Spell Card from your hand to your graveyard to select one monster in your deck: Send it to graveyard.
2. If a monster on your opponent's side of the field is destroyed by your "Dragonsworn" monster, you can tribute that "Dragonsworn" monster to add 1 Ritual Spell card from your deck to your hand.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26239710
2 level 6 "Dragonsworn" monsters
Once per turn, you can detach 1 Xyz material from this card and tribute 1 monster on your side of the field to draw one card, and if you do, your opponent discards 1 card from his/her hand to the graveyard. If the tributed monster was a "Dragonsworn" monster, you can banish that monster after effect resolves.

I hope you guys like them. I will upload new cards almost everyday, so, be sure to check them!

Soon, I will realize all my wants: I now have a whole bunch of ideas and I am very excited to show you my biggest project!

Last edited by JudgmentDuelist on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:26 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : I am realizing my ideas and will upload more cards everyday!)

descriptionCustom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist EmptyRe: Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist

more_horiz
These Cards look Epic, im really liking the pics you got for them. Now the only suggestion i got is for Judiir. His effect is good but i can see him being better

Original Effect :

Now the way i see it is this card would go unnoticed due to it needing tributes for its effects to kick in, and that not many people actually tribute now a days(well from what ive seen) So im thinking more of

Revised Effect :

Its just a suggestion and all but i think it would be cool, along with making him a level 9 as well there arnt many of those.

Last edited by Cinque on Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I had my reason, just ask you want to know)

descriptionCustom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist EmptyRe: Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist

more_horiz
Cinque wrote:
These Cards look Epic, im really liking the pics you got for them. Now the only suggestion i got is for Judiir. His effect is good but i can see him being better

Original Effect

Now the way i see it is this card would go unnoticed due to it needing tributes for its effects to kick in, and that not many people actually tribute now a days(well from what ive seen) So im thinking more of

Revised Effect

Its just a suggestion and all but i think it would be cool, along with making him a level 9 as well there arnt many of those.

Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 26038511
If this card was tribute summoned by tributing a "Dragonsworn" monster, this card gains 300 ATK for each "Dragonsworn" monster on the field. When this card attacks a defense position monster, depends on number of "Dragonsworn" monsters tributed for this card, you can activate 1 of these effects:
1-If the ATK of this monster is higher than the DEF of that monster, inflict the piercing damage to your opponent.
2-Destroy that monster without applying damage.

I didn't want to make him level 9 beacuse i will use him for Rank 7 Xyz monsters. I already have lots of ideas and I will upload at least 5 cards tommorow.

more_horiz
Ok the arts are awesome,some of the effs are cool and I can see some combos. Just gotta work on your OCG (text grammar) but good job!

more_horiz
These look awesome.

more_horiz
Osprey wrote:
These look awesome.

Thank you, bro! I am working really hard on these Smile

more_horiz
JudgmentDuelist wrote:

I didn't want to make him level 9 beacuse i will use him for Rank 7 Xyz monsters. I already have  lots of ideas and I will upload at least 5 cards tommorow.

Alright it was just a suggestion. Well ima follow in this trend and start posting some of my created cards as well so check them out if ya like. I could use some constructive criticism

more_horiz
CDracus in your card needs 8 lvl 7 monsters, which is weird Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 3974120512

more_horiz
BlackWarGreymon wrote:
CDracus in your card needs 8 lvl 7 monsters, which is weird Custom Cards made by JudgmentDuelist 3974120512

Well actually no its 3 level 7 monsters. It just looks like 8 but if you check the description below it says 3. Furthermore the "Dragon Number 1" looks like it says 8 but its rely 3.

more_horiz
Sorry, I haven't updated, but I will add more cards tommorow. I will also edit whole topic.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply