Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionA Duelist Emerges EmptyA Duelist Emerges

more_horiz
Chapter one will be posted ASAP. Until then, keep checking back for updates. Characters accepted if you wanna submit 'em.

Last edited by brettbstock on Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionA Duelist Emerges EmptyChapter 1

more_horiz
"My turn! I draw!" Josh called out as he drew a card from his deck.

"Now, I'm gonna summon my good friend, Alien Ammonite! With his special ability, I get to special-summon my Alien Kid from the graveyard. Now, it's time for a synchro summon!" All the lights in the arena dimmed, as Josh summoned his most powerful monster. The crowd let out a monstrous cheer, as the massive form of Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar filled up the arena. Josh's opponent seemed resigned to his fate, as he called out "Now, Cosmic Fortress Gol'gar, End this!"

As his opponent's life points were reduced to zero, Josh let a grin run across his face. "Looks like I'll survive another day," he thought as the holographic forms of the monsters vanished from the arena. The crowd filed out the doors, and the raised platform the two duelists were standing on began to lower. They gave each other a nod, before Josh walked through a golden door, and his opponent walked mournfully down a dark hallway. Thankfully, Josh didn't know what was through there. Only when he lost a duel, would he be forced to go into the room that seemed to have an aura of evil surrounding it.

As he pushed the tall doors open, and walked inside, he was greeted by the monstrous applause of other duelists who hadn't lost yet. "Is it just me, or are we losing more and more people each day?" Josh thought sadly to himself. He walked slowly to the banquet hall, and sat down. As he began to mull things over in his mind, Chris approached him. "Hey Josh. Looks like you won your duel. Great job out there! Hey, are you alright?" "Yeah, it's just... I feel kinda bad about what happens to the people who lose. I mean, I know about as much as everyone else about what's behind that door, but I do know it's not good." "You know, I've been thinking the same thing." Chris replied. "What if..."

Just then, a large man with an expensive suit walked over. "Good job out there, today, Josh. Now, let's see. Your next duel is... tommorow, actually. And you'll be dueling Chris, here. Good luck to you both." he said, before walking away.

"Oh, great. I have to duel you Josh?! I guess I'll find out what's behind that door sooner than I wanted to!" "Don't worry. I have a plan to get us out of here. We'll rescue those guys who are behind the door, don't worry.

To Be Continued...

Well, what do you think, so far? Anyone who wants to post a character or two will be accepted.

Last edited by brettbstock on Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammatical error)

descriptionA Duelist Emerges EmptyRe: A Duelist Emerges

more_horiz
Nice first chapter, can't wait to see more. If you can, add me in as Ryan using the Cyber Dragon deck I have posted on the Deck Discussion section.

more_horiz
kk, he's in. Now that I have a new character, On with chapter 2!!! In the morning... Sleep

more_horiz
Sweetness.

more_horiz
EPIC WRITERS BLOCK!!!!

I'll continue as soon as I can think of a good chapter.

more_horiz
brettbstock wrote:
EPIC WRITERS BLOCK!!!!

Everyone has that from time to time (mine being permanent :D) as for a first chapter it is good but the plot is not that clear maybe you can work on that in the second one, also i am introducing a new character to help you in your story, his name as you know is Train Hardnett, the Black Cat, and no thats not me but the anime character who apparently is a duelist as well, he uses Infernity.

more_horiz
Train Hardnett wrote:
brettbstock wrote:
EPIC WRITERS BLOCK!!!!

Everyone has that from time to time (mine being permanent :D) as for a first chapter it is good but the plot is not that clear maybe you can work on that in the second one, also i am introducing a new character to help you in your story, his name as you know is Train Hardnett, the Black Cat, and no thats not me but the anime character who apparently is a duelist as well, he uses Infernity.

That's the point XD The plot isn't supposed to be clear. Thanks for the character. He'll come in during ch 3. I've got a few ideas, but not enough to make a chapter yet. I should have it up by tomorrow, though.

more_horiz
I'd like to join this fan fiction story Name Kira Amadeus deck : gravekeepers synchro

more_horiz
CURSE THIS WRITER'S BLOCK!!! I'll try my best to have it up ASAP, but until I can think of a way to put all of your characters in, I'm stuck.

more_horiz
You could kind of copy my idea and make two of us duel and you come over and end up talking to us after it ends. You don't have to, but it's an idea.

more_horiz
Depending on your type of story like where it happens you can eighter put me as a rich card dealer with strong cards only if the story is in the future like 5d if in yugi age or in jadens then set me like ryan said or you can most likely make something to travel in all times that would be awsome and maybe meet with my self from ryans story but undercover then show my face after a while that would rock and maybe with my self from my story Smile

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply