Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionChaotic Roar EmptyChaotic Roar

more_horiz
Really wanted to try this out since I saw the newest Dragon Structure Deck. Seems like a pretty good concept, except i can't seem to quite figure out how to use it. This is what I've got right now:

Chaotic Roar 0ncfy

But it could be better, I know it. So that's where you guys come in. Assistance would be very much appreciated.

descriptionChaotic Roar EmptyRe: Chaotic Roar

more_horiz
Bump with Version 2.0:

Chaotic Roar Oib44

more_horiz
It's kinda like chaos. One of the things you should add is Koaki Meiru Drago. Locks down you're opponents monsters to a certain extent.

more_horiz
Yeah I would take out a red eyes wyvern dragon and add in the other wyvern dude, and I`m not much for prime material, but if it works for you than go ahead, but definately use koaki meiru drago, and I would find space to run 2 light pulsar, the deck is quite sufficiant with it. So two is actually really handy.
Umm I dont know the name if the second set of 2 monsters you have, looks like a bluish dragon, but I never ran it before, and I think I might have tried it once, but didnt work so well, so maybe taking that out, and adding in veilers, which can do a lot of good for this kind of deck.

more_horiz
See, the problem with Meiru Drago is that it locks the Special Summon of Light and Dark monsters. The thing is: Why would I want to lock down my own most powerful monsters?

And sintras, if you're referring to Axe Dragonute: I use it for a Dark beatstick dragon or extra food for Black Luster/Lightpulsar/Darkflare.

more_horiz
I guess, but drago is an amazing card, and really a necessity, so yes it does negate alot of your summons, but its really when you know they cant do anything wither, and you use it against them with a high beatstick monster, so really you would run two and have like an amazing field. Razz

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply