Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionGladial Roar Deck EmptyGladial Roar Deck

more_horiz
this is my real life deck! i spent 6 (+/-) months to find/buy these cards
Monsters: 20
Alexander
Bestiari
Darius 2x
Dimacari 2x
Equeste
Hoplomus 2x
Lanista
Laquari 2x
Murmillo 3x
Octavius
Retiari
Samnite
Spartacus 2x
Spells: 6
Ancient Forest
G.B. Battle Manica 2x
G.B. Respite
Indomitable G.B. 2x
Traps: 14
BTH 2x
Defensive Tactics 2x
Disarm 2x
Double Tag Team 3x
G.B. War Chariot 3x
Parry 2x
Extra: 8
Gyzarus 2x
Esendarii 2x
Heraklinos 2x
Gaiodiaz 2x

Last edited by Rukiatsu on Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

descriptionGladial Roar Deck EmptyRe: Gladial Roar Deck

more_horiz
Gyzarus 2x
Gaiodiaz 2x
Heraklinos 2x
Essedarii 2x
Sorry forgot to post Extra Deck!
So What do you think?

more_horiz
U will recieve a warning next time for double posting. There is an Edit button at your previous post and if you forgot someting, you do that with editing your post.

more_horiz
deck is bad... sorry man i like you i really do but... this ... and rofl 6 mounths? why didnt you ask i got a lot of glads XD.

more_horiz
i'm sorry Amy (i'll edit it A.S.A.P.), and SK do you know where i live? do you?!?!? it's hard to get cards here... either way even if i use this in real life it's not my Prime Deck.

more_horiz
The point of this section is to fix decks not to say "bad deck", "good deck" ..

On topic: I remember once i was a GB user in real life, i still have the cards tho, didn't sell any, however try buying cards from the internet and if you can't then your deck is just fine, it's fun to run Gbz in my opinion, also try to add cards with high attack like 1900 or 2000 with some sort of cool effect like TKR, Doomcaliber, D.D warrior lady .. not saying these are the best options but since you don't have much cards of GB try adding other cards that has nothing to do with GB in your deck.

EDIT: to mention something, allot of nowadays players use GB for Xyz purpose only, like abusing Darius and Equeste like hell beside Laquari and Hoplomus. if you could do that, then remove all others GB cards in your deck but these. And add cards Like:

- Thunder King Rai-Oh
- Test Tiger
- Doomcaliver Knight
- D.D Warrior Lady
- E-Hero Plasma
- Tour Guid
- Maxx "C"

You could add other cards, but since you don't have many resource i think these will do the job.

more_horiz
Monsters: 13
Thunder King Rai-oh (for an anti-meta boost to the deck)
Bestiari
Darius 2x

Equeste x2 (Equeste is normally used to loop the war chariots of the grave. It helps to troll the field with negating effects continously since war chariots are bascically Herald of Orange, except it has to have a GB.
Hoplomus 1 (usually only used if you need uber defense)

Laquari x3 (2100 beatsticks? After gyzarus you'd usually go for two of these)
Murmillo x1 (Triple destruction is too much. Gb's rely on backrow support. You ran too many monsters which I hope you can fix)

Retiari (Remove stuff from play)

Spells: 6
forbidden Lance x3 (activate in the damage step on your opponents monsters. helps to kill them and tag out on their turn. You can also use this on your monsters when your opponent activates cards like bottomless trap hole, trap hole, mirror force, dimensional prison, and anything else that targets your monsters)
Shrink x3 (same think with lance)
Mystical space typhoon x2 (Destruction of backrow)
Dark Hole (destruction of all monster)
Dimensional Fissure x3 (anti-meta boost to the deck. GB's don't rely on the grave, however, the grave is a good portion of the deck (war chariots back with equeste) so make sure when you are playing GK's that you hit their Necrovalley a lot with bestiari.
Gladiator Proving Ground x2 (To gain monsters when you didn't draw any. Comes in handy a lot)
monster reborn (get monsters back from the grave)

Traps: 15
Trap Dustshoot
Mirror force (Nuke the opp's field of monsters)
Dimensional prison x3 (Protect your gb's
solemn warning x2 (negate summons)
Solemn Judgment x1 (Negate Spells/Traps/Summons
G.B. War Chariot 3x (Do I need to explain these?)
Starlight Road x2 (negate torrential, mirror force, dark hole, ect. ect. Mainly heavy storm)

Gyzarus x3
Esendarii 2x
Heraklinos 2x
Gaiodiaz 2x

whole new deck, shouldn't cost too much. (max like... 50$ maybe?)

more_horiz
50$= Rp.500.000,00 carp fish i think i gotta save oh BTW what about Ancient forest is that handy? last i use it i put my opponent in a fTROLLing Frenzy of chaos and despair! (note: i have no idea what despair is, i just like typing it lol)

more_horiz
I don't think so... I mean it could be of some use, but I've never used it before... but if it works for you go with it.

more_horiz
one card that i am going to say that you should add. Elemental hero Prisma. it will help a tons load for your deck

more_horiz
Sad with each post you guys may made it better but you guys also kept it away from being a pure GB (i like pure decks) oh and harbinger turns out i already got most of the cards you said at my trunk, sadly 5-10% of what i found are Fakes/Not the original version.

more_horiz
Lulululul Fakes xddd

more_horiz
i am sad because i tough this was a gladiator beast deck and then i read right Sad

more_horiz
Try this

more_horiz
recently made Gb's few weeks ago. i suggest running protection such as Wabaku. Try not to run the field spell.. At least 1 Starlight road could cut it.. Maybe a book of moon. Or add enemy controller. If you wanna summon out The Fusions pretty quick then I suggest getting Prisma in there with Reinforcements of the army and A hero lives with stratos in there..

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply