Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

descriptionNerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness EmptyNerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness

more_horiz
Welcome to my Chaotic House, be scared and amaze with my darkness covering your soul with Evil.
Be possessed by the darkness, when you enter my Chaotic House of Darkness
Doom awaits of your entering
affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
NerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness ZvlPW
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
NerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness IXx9O

descriptionNerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness EmptyRe: NerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness

more_horiz
Hey man i now you from DGA :D If you want a duel yust PM me XD

descriptionNerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness EmptyRe: NerverMind Chaotic House of Darkness

more_horiz
*arms poltergeist 3000 (think thats right) and goese into the house and catches all the ghost in one night*

any way welcome to slifer

more_horiz
The pic looked sexy.
But it was too dark.

Sup, man.

more_horiz
lolwut I haven't been on gaia for like 6 years.

Have 'dat OMG hat <3

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply