Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What article would you like?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+45
The Amazing Trixie
Unnefer
mimgrim
Dex
Train
Johan
Rukiatsu
Simoknindza
Amy Kool
Dreadnought
BlackLeg-Sanji
ALu
masterkoitsu
BERKAY
Yami-Malik
black_star
CaptainChrno
Train Heartnet
Exoduz
BliTz
Seeker
DrakonEX
Atlus
jianos
Kama
MUFC
DarkDuelist
Kuriboh
Pilover
Sam
Dark_Armed_Dragon
hamouda
FenixFX
JadenYuki
Techo
Anzo
Sousuke Aizen
EJ
kyosuke kiryu
Xeinort
Dante
Neji Hyuga
L
Kira Amadeus
Nekofjung
49 posters

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 4 EmptyWhat article would you like?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well, it's always interesting coming up for topics to make an article about, however it can be annoying to try to pick a topic that you think people will like that hasn't already been covered in a previous article. Therefore, I'm going to let you all decide what it is I should talk about. Tell me what you would like me to write an article about and you may eventually see it posted up on this forum. Try to be somewhat specific when you give a suggestion. If it's too broad a topic I probably won't write about it. Also, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THIS SECTION 1ST TO SEE IF YOUR TOPIC ALREADY HAS AN ARTICLE COVERING IT! Now enjoy and once you all get to work making topics, I'll get to work writing the articles. ^_^

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 4 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
Great, cannot wait to see your article, Neko^^ Anyway, as per Train Heartnett request, I might do the article of Obelisk the Tormentor next, but that depends on how much material I can find (and test, it's in KCVDS!) Smile

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 4 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
maybe an article on Djinnz

more_horiz
black_star wrote:
maybe an article on Djinnz

Agree, really would like to read a nice article about them ^^ .

more_horiz
hmm...I suppose I could make a Relinquished deck article that would cover Djinns, although it will have to wait until after I finish the 1 I'm currently (slowly) working on.

more_horiz
i would like an article on Djinnz as well . . . that's if neko is still around anymore

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
hmm...I suppose I could make a Relinquished deck article that would cover Djinns, although it will have to wait until after I finish the 1 I'm currently (slowly) working on.

Hope its good i own a Relinquish deck, and of course Djinns are necessary...ill be waiting for it.

more_horiz
Hi, I guess this is topic for article request. I want to see an article about side decks. Thanks Smile

more_horiz
A new article on Six Samurais is coming hopefully in a few minutes. If there's something you'd like to see in the near future then don't hesitate posting there and asking for it.

more_horiz
I would like to see an article about Karakuri Ninjas o.O

more_horiz
an article on karakuri would be cool :D

more_horiz
I'm done now, this article is probably going to be available tomorrow when I get in touch with EJ. I'll discuss your requests with the others on the team, thanks for your opinions.

more_horiz
For those who suggested Karakuris, I am expecting opinions on what kind of article do you want exactly, for example a Karakuri variant or a pure Karakuri deck using only monsters of this archetype specifically. Both types have about the same competitive aspect, so it just depends on what do you want to read from me.

more_horiz
Karakuri variants would be nice i think Masterkoitsu Smile

more_horiz
I don't know there is one but I will tell. I want an article about Dragunities. Smile

more_horiz
i would like karakuri variants preferrably karakuri plants

more_horiz
Done with Karakuris. BERKAY, Dragunities have been released recently and they probably won't be added to KCVDS, according to the words of Seto. Either way, everything I don't get to cover in a short period of time goes to the wait list, so stay tuned and you'll read about it sooner or later.

more_horiz
All the recent subjects have been covered. As we're a bit unsure on what to handle atm we'd appreciate some new ideas. You don't have to suggest a specific deck theme necessarily but you can request something more general in terms of playing skills, new card releases etc.

more_horiz
What about an article on Top Tier Meta Decks vs the older ones, such as Cyber Darks, Destiny Heroes, etc. and what could actually be a good way to beat the meta with them?

more_horiz
i would like an article on doppel warrior, perhaps its use in a variety of different decks but if u choose to just focus on 1 deck (other than Doppel Plants) that'll be cool aswell

more_horiz
I would like to see an article about Reborn Tengu

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
i would like an article on doppel warrior, perhaps its use in a variety of different decks but if u choose to just focus on 1 deck (other than Doppel Plants) that'll be cool aswell

I can work on that :3

more_horiz
Hyperion Article, btw where did koitsu go ?

more_horiz
Do you mean Hyperion in places that are not pure Fairy decks? Since my last article covered everything about Fairy decks and Hyperion.

But yea it can be combined with Lightsworns too and some other decks.

more_horiz
How about a article about Koaki Meiru?Im testing a lot of Koaki decks so I need help.

more_horiz
got it!!! i want an Article full of the new card that will be released! Osiris The Sky Dragon previously known as Slifer The Sky Dragon!!!!! it means a lot to me since... well! i'm a Red Duelist!

more_horiz
i want an article on how to beat a six samurai deck if possible (i'm sure everyone can make use of this.)

more_horiz
I'm forced by law (Not Amy) to ask what do you guys want to see as an article. Don't ask anything about Samurais, thanks.

more_horiz
Johan wrote:
I'm forced by law (Not Amy) to ask what do you guys want to see as an article. Don't ask anything about Samurais, thanks.

workin mashups

more_horiz
Chaos Anti-meta...

more_horiz
how about a article on frogs.....unless there is already one and i just didnt see it

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply