Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What article would you like?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+45
The Amazing Trixie
Unnefer
mimgrim
Dex
Train
Johan
Rukiatsu
Simoknindza
Amy Kool
Dreadnought
BlackLeg-Sanji
ALu
masterkoitsu
BERKAY
Yami-Malik
black_star
CaptainChrno
Train Heartnet
Exoduz
BliTz
Seeker
DrakonEX
Atlus
jianos
Kama
MUFC
DarkDuelist
Kuriboh
Pilover
Sam
Dark_Armed_Dragon
hamouda
FenixFX
JadenYuki
Techo
Anzo
Sousuke Aizen
EJ
kyosuke kiryu
Xeinort
Dante
Neji Hyuga
L
Kira Amadeus
Nekofjung
49 posters

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 3 EmptyWhat article would you like?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well, it's always interesting coming up for topics to make an article about, however it can be annoying to try to pick a topic that you think people will like that hasn't already been covered in a previous article. Therefore, I'm going to let you all decide what it is I should talk about. Tell me what you would like me to write an article about and you may eventually see it posted up on this forum. Try to be somewhat specific when you give a suggestion. If it's too broad a topic I probably won't write about it. Also, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THIS SECTION 1ST TO SEE IF YOUR TOPIC ALREADY HAS AN ARTICLE COVERING IT! Now enjoy and once you all get to work making topics, I'll get to work writing the articles. ^_^

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 3 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
I have begun work on a new and completely updated in-depth deckbuilder's guide. For those of you who have read the 1st one (available in this section), I am sure this will give you something to be excited about. I plan to have it finished by the beginning of the new year.

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 3 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
BUMP.How is it going so far with it?

I think there should be an article on plants supervise or six samurais.Something new Wink

more_horiz
I will certainly consider GigaVise and 6SAM for later articles - they are good suggestions and I have already been considering making articles for them. As I said, my current project is a complete revamp of my in-depth deckbuilder's guide which I hope to have out by the beginning of the new year. Looks like it will probably have 10 chapters and am nearing the end of chapter 3 right now. It is currently 8 pages long at this point. Expect the final article to be absolutely massive in content. Can only do 1 thing at a time and most of my day I am busy at my real job, so yeah . . . hopefully it will get done by the time I promised.

more_horiz
k, so an update. currently just finished chapter 6 and it is now 14 pages long. I'm working all I can on it, but that promise of finishing it by January 1 . . . I may have to break it. I don't think it will be finished by then. Expect it within the 1st or 2nd week of January!

more_horiz
Would like to see cool ideas about Crystal Beasts Smile

more_horiz
I'd like to see a Koa'ki meiru article

Last edited by Kira Amadeus on Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Kira Amadeus wrote:
I'd like to see a Koa'ki meiru article

Working on it

more_horiz
I would like to see article for Dark Worlds.

more_horiz
Maybe some new cyber deck for 2010 banlist ? its been a while since you made an article

more_horiz
Guys, I made an article based on Rescue Cat (a COTW) :D It is going to be posted the next days i think... since i pmed EJ and neko for the team.

more_horiz
I am still considering whether to add you to the team stardusthellas. Don't assume anything at this time. When I get some more time (currently working on both an article and guide), I will give the article you PM'd me a critical review and will decide if it is at a high enough standard to accept you.

more_horiz
Neko !!. I want article about Fortune Ladies <3. There's like a million way to play with them and i want to know more about them ^^.

more_horiz
Already made a Fortunate Simorgh article. That is probably the best way to play the ladies. You could make a deck just with them, but while it has nice combos it is extremely inconsistent and gets many bad hands.

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
Already made a Fortunate Simorgh article. That is probably the best way to play the ladies. You could make a deck just with them, but while it has nice combos it is extremely inconsistent and gets many bad hands.

I agree i tried them Only fortune ladies, But I always had bad hands. But now with some other cards its working .. but not so good .. I hope u post the article soon ^^. Thanks.

Edit Oh, Lol i didin't pay attention to it ><". Sorry about that :/

Last edited by Sam Tisdale on Fri Mar 26, 2010 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Dude, I told u. It has already been posted awhile back. Just because these cards are only just now in KCVDS doesn't mean that they haven't been in the game for half a year now.

http://duelacademy.aforumfree.com/da-articles-section-f13/a-very-fortunate-lock-t3024.htm

more_horiz
Neko,How about Inca decks..I personally would like to know more about their playstyle...also infernities would be pretty cool.

more_horiz
I'd like a spider deck Smile

more_horiz
would like Machinas gadgetds or "Volcanic Debris Junk Monarcch"

more_horiz
I'd like to see Infernities.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:

same with trishula and all xD

more_horiz
Don't know what you're talking about EJ with "Inca" deck so that's probably a no. Spider decks have nice combos but are too inconsistent to be competitive and I try to do articles primarily on competitive decks to help people out in tournament play. Machina Gadgets and Infernity decks will be the 2 I'll be considering making articles for, for the time being. I have been busy lately, so they might not be at anytime too soon, but if I get a chance this weekend I'll work on them a bit.

more_horiz
I know u already made an article about Frogs But some new cards just came out and i really want to know how to abuse them like Reverence Toad A.K.A Ronintoadin. Especially With Trishula and getting Trishula out 3 times in 1 turn and stuff like that. So Making a few edits in the article might be cool xD.

But for some new articles I really want to see an article about..*Drum roll*....Infernities! xD. Can't wait for it ;D

more_horiz
Sorry to bring this out but can you make an article about Koa'ki Meiru monsters?

more_horiz
Currently, still considering make a Machina Gadgets article. Also in consideration is an article on Quickdraw Synchron decks, which have done surprisingly quite well recently in tournie play.

Koa'ki Meiru do not need an in-depth article. The Koa'ki Meiru deck is not competitive at all, and it doesn't take an article to tell people that they can use individual Koa'ki monsters in various decks capable of using them.

Sam, I don't know why you keep referring to Trishula like she's a card just for Frog decks. There are many decks that summon her very easily. You can summon her and 2 Fluff tokens just by having Debris Dragon and Foolish Burial in your hand (figure it out). Anyway, I already made a Frog article and Frogs haven't changed THAT much. There are also too many ways to build a Frog deck and I don't want to write a 20-page article just to try to cover all the different builds.

more_horiz
FenixFX wrote:

I agree.

more_horiz
nekofjung wrote:
Currently, still considering make a Machina Gadgets article. Also in consideration is an article on Quickdraw Synchron decks, which have done surprisingly quite well recently in tournie play.

Koa'ki Meiru do not need an in-depth article. The Koa'ki Meiru deck is not competitive at all, and it doesn't take an article to tell people that they can use individual Koa'ki monsters in various decks capable of using them.

Sam, I don't know why you keep referring to Trishula like she's a card just for Frog decks. There are many decks that summon her very easily. You can summon her and 2 Fluff tokens just by having Debris Dragon and Foolish Burial in your hand (figure it out). Anyway, I already made a Frog article and Frogs haven't changed THAT much. There are also too many ways to build a Frog deck and I don't want to write a 20-page article just to try to cover all the different builds.

I know there's Like 100000000 way to summon Trishula but I like the card. Don't blame me for that :/, Also i never tried a frog deck before so i just wanna see what they can do with trishula and Toad Plus i know they can do MUCH without those cards xD..And i said just a LITTLE change in the article and not covering the whole variants.

And yea Machina Gadgets and Quickdraw Synchron decks are Interesting indeed. Good luck with the Article(s) you are making.

But imo Machine gadgets decks Are easy to build I saw many of them and the only difference is 2-3 cards..So i don't think its worth writing an article about it.

Anyway Good job and keep it up ^^"

more_horiz
i know that you already built an article on Deck construction. I would like an article on how to properly use it in a duel like when to pull off certain combos, when to conserve... etc.

more_horiz
BliTz wrote:
i know that you already built an article on Deck construction. I would like an article on how to properly use it in a duel like when to pull off certain combos, when to conserve... etc.

Agree with this....
We can learn good timing,and positioning urself in any advantageous condition...

Ah,anyway....
I want Neo-spacian deck....
Since they have many unique eff and many methods for winning,
How's that?

more_horiz
I would like an Obelisk the Tormentor (the legal card) artice so that we can learn different ways of using him besides the quickdraw engine one.

more_horiz
Hmm...I will consider I strategy guide for my personal views on how to play during a game. As long as everyone understands that there is often more than 1 correct way to play strategically...actually, maybe I'll just go over multiple strategic theories including ones that I don't personally adhere to. Anyway, good idea Blitz and I will get started on it this weekend.

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply