Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What article would you like?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+45
The Amazing Trixie
Unnefer
mimgrim
Dex
Train
Johan
Rukiatsu
Simoknindza
Amy Kool
Dreadnought
BlackLeg-Sanji
ALu
masterkoitsu
BERKAY
Yami-Malik
black_star
CaptainChrno
Train Heartnet
Exoduz
BliTz
Seeker
DrakonEX
Atlus
jianos
Kama
MUFC
DarkDuelist
Kuriboh
Pilover
Sam
Dark_Armed_Dragon
hamouda
FenixFX
JadenYuki
Techo
Anzo
Sousuke Aizen
EJ
kyosuke kiryu
Xeinort
Dante
Neji Hyuga
L
Kira Amadeus
Nekofjung
49 posters

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 5 EmptyWhat article would you like?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well, it's always interesting coming up for topics to make an article about, however it can be annoying to try to pick a topic that you think people will like that hasn't already been covered in a previous article. Therefore, I'm going to let you all decide what it is I should talk about. Tell me what you would like me to write an article about and you may eventually see it posted up on this forum. Try to be somewhat specific when you give a suggestion. If it's too broad a topic I probably won't write about it. Also, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THIS SECTION 1ST TO SEE IF YOUR TOPIC ALREADY HAS AN ARTICLE COVERING IT! Now enjoy and once you all get to work making topics, I'll get to work writing the articles. ^_^

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 5 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
A Lightray/Lightsworn article. We have a Twilight one, but it doesn't really help in a Lightray build.

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 5 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
With Solemn brigade and Bottomless hit, and the format slowing down we can really use an Ancient Gear article. They could be really strong this format and spreading the word might actually set it in the meta.

more_horiz
Ancient Gears... an old derpy archetype... I might get round to that. I've been causing as much nostalgia as possible recently.

Although they'll never be meta. Trust me.

more_horiz
About KONAMI "killing spellbook" ......
Show ppl spellbooks are still the best deck in Yu-Gi-Oh....

more_horiz
i would like an article on the use of traditional spellcasters in the current format. to be honest my favorite card of all time is the dark magician of chaos and i know its banned but i still love the traditional spellcasters and i dont know how to use them right, i tried to build decks with them, but they keep looseing. thank you for your time.

more_horiz
Hard to do, but we could probably work something out. I'll see if I can get one of the other Teachers to work with me on putting one together, though don't expect to see it until at least January.

more_horiz
I plan to write an article on the many ways in which Magician of Faith should change the format, if that's close enough?

more_horiz
you guys are awesome thanks so much!!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply