Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

What article would you like?

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+45
The Amazing Trixie
Unnefer
mimgrim
Dex
Train
Johan
Rukiatsu
Simoknindza
Amy Kool
Dreadnought
BlackLeg-Sanji
ALu
masterkoitsu
BERKAY
Yami-Malik
black_star
CaptainChrno
Train Heartnet
Exoduz
BliTz
Seeker
DrakonEX
Atlus
jianos
Kama
MUFC
DarkDuelist
Kuriboh
Pilover
Sam
Dark_Armed_Dragon
hamouda
FenixFX
JadenYuki
Techo
Anzo
Sousuke Aizen
EJ
kyosuke kiryu
Xeinort
Dante
Neji Hyuga
L
Kira Amadeus
Nekofjung
49 posters

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 2 EmptyWhat article would you like?

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

Well, it's always interesting coming up for topics to make an article about, however it can be annoying to try to pick a topic that you think people will like that hasn't already been covered in a previous article. Therefore, I'm going to let you all decide what it is I should talk about. Tell me what you would like me to write an article about and you may eventually see it posted up on this forum. Try to be somewhat specific when you give a suggestion. If it's too broad a topic I probably won't write about it. Also, MAKE SURE TO CHECK THIS SECTION 1ST TO SEE IF YOUR TOPIC ALREADY HAS AN ARTICLE COVERING IT! Now enjoy and once you all get to work making topics, I'll get to work writing the articles. ^_^

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 2 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
Well my thought is new monarchs article in this version because some tend to think that juraz is a good choice when is not.I hope that gives you enough reason.Others put too little or too much tribute folder and less draw power when they need it.

descriptionWhat article would you like? - Page 2 EmptyRe: What article would you like?

more_horiz
I would like to see Black Garden deck.

more_horiz
A pyramid or light article....dunno why...

more_horiz
I would like to see some articles about some kind of anti-meta decks

more_horiz
i'd like to see an article about alien decks

more_horiz
I would like to remind everyone that articles are made to teach strategies and knowledge that will be useful to people in dueling and deckbuilding. If you are proposing a random deck-type for an article that has very little useful teaching value in it, aka, if nobody is hardly ever going to see that deck-type in competitive play, then there is no need for an article about it. I am willing to write articles about individual cards, deck-types, and more general articles about strategy and things to think about while dueling and making decks, but whatever I write about needs to have some educational value, at the very least to new players if not moderate and advanced players too.

more_horiz
Maybe try a OTK deck?
I made a Jinzo otk deck with chimeatech.Works good with draw power and plasma.
Maybe you would not think is competitive,but it is a good fun deck to play with.That is if you think is not bad idea yourself xD

if not i hear fish otk are pretty competitive as well.

more_horiz
Just a notice to everyone to give everyone something to look forward to, I am going to be carefully watching the coverage on SJC Orlando this weekend, and will probably be writing an article about it and the new meta directly afterward. So be on the lookout for a new article from me in the next week or so. Additionally, if you want to view coverage of SJC Orlando (it is not up yet, but probably will be within the next 12 hours or so), you can follow it at the following link which is the official Konami site for yugioh:

http://www.yugioh-card.com

Enjoy!

more_horiz
Well, I'm sure you're all eagerly awaiting my next article. However, I couldn't decide what I wanted to write on more. I came up with 2 ideas, thought about it, thought some more, and finally came to the conclusion that I was not man enough to make the decision myself. I leave it you to decide what my next article shall be!! The choices are:

1. An article about James Laurent's DARK Norleras deck from SJC Orlando. It's a very interesting Norleras deck and I'll be talking about other ways to build Norleras decks as well.

or

2. An in-depth article about the Sept. '09 meta. This will have everything from my thoughts on deck tiers, techs, strategies to keep in mind, and how to side for this meta.

I'll be checking this thread Saturday and the popular vote wins. If nobody makes a vote I guess I'll just flip a coin since both should be good articles imo and I don't have the time to make up both.

more_horiz
well... Norleras are good, but I don't think really competitive, so I would like the 2nd choise, sept 09 meta What article would you like? - Page 2 Icon_smile
you can let norleras for after, but sept banlist won't stay forever xD

Anyways, I would like to see an article about something more unique, more unique than norleras, the own creation of neko What article would you like? - Page 2 Icon_wink

EDIT: even if he made top 16, it isn't very competitive in KCVDS, as I tried it, in the first duel it work very fine, but after side decking... What article would you like? - Page 2 Confused but it's funny to use it in duels for fun Razz

Last edited by hamouda on Thu Oct 22, 2009 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Laurent's Norleras deck made top 16 at SJC Orlando, hamouda, so it is competitive. Still, your vote is noted.

more_horiz
I use the Norleras deck from Laurant with a few changes, and it's awesome.It's good in kcvds as well.So I'd like to see Norleras article to learn to use it better, because it's not just an easy top tier deck, it requires some skill and learning in order to master it.

more_horiz
I think a Dark Simorgh deck has a chance to be competitive one day.I have tried out one and its fun and cool to see what you can pull off.It may not be competitive right now.but since everyone is mentioning norleras might as well mention something else to think about in the near future Smile

more_horiz
I would like VWXYZ article sincs the Neji one got 3/10 for you Smile

more_horiz
nobody will ever learn anything from a VWXYZ article because the deck just doesn't have any real way to win. The fact that Neji made this worse by writing without any in-depth descriptions only amplified that issue. When I write an article, I prefer it to be on something worth learning/knowing about. You will never play a VWXYZ deck, and even if you do, you will just crush it anyway because the strategy is so ridiculously weak.

Again people! Good suggestions for articles require that the topic be on something worth learning/knowing!!

more_horiz
I keep comign with ideas and I do not see you liking them.Maybe a Flamevell deck?
New archeatype.Should be nice..

more_horiz
I think Koaki Meiru will be good choise, I think they got some support from Ancient Prophecy right?

more_horiz
i would say ummm ... article about the blackwings !!! xD i dont know why lol

more_horiz
Ok, I'm planning on creating another article very soon. I've got 2 potential ideas for it and I wanna know which 1 you guys would most like see:

1. Fortunate Simorgh deck - a very fast Simorgh lock featuring Fortune Ladies

2. Kristya/LS - an article featuring a deck that I think will be seen very often in the future that uses the new card Archlord Kristya in an LS deck.

I'll wait until I have at least 3 votes before making up the article. The sooner people vote, the sooner the article gets made and posted!!

more_horiz
I would say Fortunate Simorgh deck, since Archlord Kristya isn't available in KCVDS.

more_horiz
Pilover wrote:
I would say Fortunate Simorgh deck, since Archlord Kristya isn't available in KCVDS.

As if Fortune laides are..

Anyway Fortune Simorgh is a nice deck, bit imo it doesn't need a whole article.I actually saw the deck of Herman Herrera already, from the last SJC.
I say Kristya.

more_horiz
Fortunate Simorgh , I've always wanted to see how Fortune Ladies work fast.

more_horiz
same here... fortunate simorgh... Smile
I just made a simorgh deck... but it sucks in balance xD I rly would like how a good simorgh deck would work

more_horiz
would like to see some frog deck article xD

more_horiz
I would write a Frog article, but no matter how good it would be, yoshi would cream me on the cross-examination. I will consider it, however, if enough people decide they want it.

more_horiz
YEa A frog deck

more_horiz
Hm okay I agree for frog article.

more_horiz
lol... yes very few know those frog decks well (including me Razz)

more_horiz
Hmm,this will be interesting Smile I agree

more_horiz
i agree too

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply