Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer slacker tournament!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+28
Sonya
jovanturner123
GenesisTrigger
Dbz rocks hard2
mr ellwood
UhOh
blusnake3
nikoli2art
Horus
Firecool9
tomahawk130
Anzo
Skyther
Gracco
LòKóS
Falco77
ReDWurm
PowerNova
jimmythebass
fabledMASTER
Gilgamesh
King007
xX-Saberboy
SkylaX
Zant
Eheroduelist
Darkonekosuke
Jaden_Yuki--
32 posters

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 3 EmptySlifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So... I've heard rah yellow is having a tourny... what do you guys say we have a slifer red tournament! it would be awesome! if a mod could set up some prizes or something we would be set and even if they don't lets do one any way! if any one has a sweet idea for a theme don't be scared to lay it on me. :D remember to sign up here ----> http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/ranbrfzze4

Last edited by Jaden_yuki-- on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
good question he doesn't seem to be very active if he doesn't show by tommorow i will sub in tomahawk. his DN name is nikoli2art

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 3 EmptyRe: Slifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
Falco is never on in dn..

more_horiz
he was an hour ago you just missed him here try to set up a time in advance with your opponent it helps his dn name is Falco797

more_horiz
xsaber falco is online right now

more_horiz
J Can I Have a New opponent cause we have different time zones and can't get to duel

more_horiz
beat Falco 2/0 Ggs

more_horiz
yeah i and redwurm hawe different time zones so when he is in im not in and when im in he is not in :D

more_horiz
Would any ACTIVE slifer like to take the place of nikoliart as he is not very active

more_horiz
Maybe this tomahawk who applied? Tomahawk are u active?

more_horiz
Okay red and king now that i have switched your duels please duel each other there's nothing holding you back now =)

more_horiz
im just waiting for him to be on now Razz

more_horiz
when is r2 ?

more_horiz
i never see u online red, ur DN is RedWurm right ?

I'm usually online between 18:00 gmt+0 to 22:00 gmt+0

more_horiz
nikoliart isnt active Sad

more_horiz
Yeah well he was on today but doesn't seem to respond to anything that has to do with the tournament i'll look around for a good replacement.

more_horiz
im in

more_horiz
Ok be on here tommorow you are facing valeri(bunch of letters i'm not gonna write) XD his name on DN is lokos.... in fact i'm just gonna call him that from now on waaayyy easier to remember XD so yeah i'll fill your name in

more_horiz
Wow, and here I thought it was too late to participate. If anything happens and someone becomes inactive or has to drop, I'll totally sub, just say the word.

more_horiz
If I can join then sure Smile

more_horiz
heh jaden hard to write my name? :D Ok call me lokos Smile

more_horiz
im in im nikoliart and who do i duel first

more_horiz
Well we've been doing this for days now but as long as you promise to stay active and be on every day you can continue. oh and you are dueling Lokos

more_horiz
i win nikoli 2:0 Smile

more_horiz
King007 is never on!!

more_horiz
he's on right now in dn go duel him

more_horiz
i win over redwurm 2-0 !

In round 2, he leaves the duel just before i go for game, i find that mysterious, plz don't let me repeat the game, coz i was already gonna go for game :/

Here is the end that should have taken place:

more_horiz
From what i see there you get the win. leaving mid duel is a round loss =/

more_horiz
The next round has started find your opponent! =)

more_horiz
sorry i had to go to my friends house but call it a loss i dont give a care

more_horiz
It happens =/ but i gotta have rules about that kinda stuff ya know. but don't worry you still have a chance to place =D

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply