Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer slacker tournament!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+28
Sonya
jovanturner123
GenesisTrigger
Dbz rocks hard2
mr ellwood
UhOh
blusnake3
nikoli2art
Horus
Firecool9
tomahawk130
Anzo
Skyther
Gracco
LòKóS
Falco77
ReDWurm
PowerNova
jimmythebass
fabledMASTER
Gilgamesh
King007
xX-Saberboy
SkylaX
Zant
Eheroduelist
Darkonekosuke
Jaden_Yuki--
32 posters

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 5 EmptySlifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So... I've heard rah yellow is having a tourny... what do you guys say we have a slifer red tournament! it would be awesome! if a mod could set up some prizes or something we would be set and even if they don't lets do one any way! if any one has a sweet idea for a theme don't be scared to lay it on me. :D remember to sign up here ----> http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/ranbrfzze4

Last edited by Jaden_yuki-- on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 5 EmptyRe: Slifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
yo jaden i wanna join the slifer slacker tournament!!!1

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 5 EmptyRe: Slifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
Tourney is in progress already broski Razz

more_horiz
hm? oh hey i want to enter the tournament so show my skills :D

dang it is well is their gonna be another bro? Cool

more_horiz
I want everyone to complete their duels till Sunday 27.11.2011 or will be DISQUALIFIED.
Tournament are not joke and I will not tolerate inactivity. If you are not in condition to play then DONT SIGN IN.

Contact your partner via PM and if he is inactive or doesnt reply on PM, take screenshot of his last activity on DN and your PM sent to him (Print screen and then paste in Paint) and send it to me

more_horiz
I think swiss is a bad idea for this kind of a site because people become too inactive =/. Well! learn from mistakes XD. from now on it will be elimination.

more_horiz
hey can i still join?

more_horiz
One post is enough Turner, don't double post. You can use the PM feature in the future.

more_horiz
Turner, This tournament is basically dead because there are to many people inactive. but i might be able to switch you with some inactive people in my character tournament. Jeez why do people join if they can't play -.-

more_horiz
sorry sorry my computer didn't get the first post. Anyways ya that would be great

more_horiz
Well, if the tournament is still on, i wanna join too =]

more_horiz
im in too

i need a challenge from fellow slifers

more_horiz
darn what time? did i miss it?

more_horiz
Yo, I am down!

more_horiz
well i'll help organize it if u want?

more_horiz
hey guys i am new how do i get a test

more_horiz
This tournament is over becaouse of inactivity of competitors and winners are competitors who have the most points at the moment and they are:

SkylaX
Jaden_Yuki--
xx-saberboy

They will all recieve same number of DP as reward for the effort

triplem5d's wrote:
hey guys i am new how do i get a test

There is no more tests. When you registered you automaticlly became Slifer and there will be tournaments where winner will be upgraded to Ra.
For the start you can contact anyone to PM to ask for a duel, or go to duelingnetwork.com and duel anyone who is online and get some expirience. [u]

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply