Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

i am now slifer red aka slacker

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+8
DuskMage
Jv
Lux
Etwizzy
Drunkion
Legionheart
Coolarctic1
(legacy)deathdealer
12 posters

descriptioni am now slifer red aka slacker Emptyi am now slifer red aka slacker

more_horiz
with this post i will be slifer red aka slackers of the world

descriptioni am now slifer red aka slacker EmptyRe: i am now slifer red aka slacker

more_horiz
Welcome to the Slifer Slackers

descriptioni am now slifer red aka slacker EmptyRe: i am now slifer red aka slacker

more_horiz
Welcome to life on the Safari When we duel and fight each other for brownie points

more_horiz
Welcome to the land of scrubs, we are better than all ra players but dont tell em

more_horiz
thank you for ur welcomes

more_horiz
Welcome to DA! (And slifer dorm) cheers Check out the guide if you haven't already.
http://www.duelacademy.net/h9-da-guide

more_horiz
Welcome! Have a nice time here Wink

more_horiz
Welcome future yudai

more_horiz
Welcome man, gl hf, and most importantly, duel well.

more_horiz
Yarn Tethers.  Great to have you with me.

If you need ANYTHING, make sure to ask;
someone else.

more_horiz
Your streotyping all slifers as being slackers? Racist much.

more_horiz
Yooo dealer nice to see you,

welcome to skrubz town Woman Dancing

more_horiz
welcome to da scrub crib,hopefully u dont stay here for long.....in the sewers i mean

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply