Duel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duel Academy Log in

Get your game on!

Slifer slacker tournament!

power_settings_newLogin to reply
+28
Sonya
jovanturner123
GenesisTrigger
Dbz rocks hard2
mr ellwood
UhOh
blusnake3
nikoli2art
Horus
Firecool9
tomahawk130
Anzo
Skyther
Gracco
LòKóS
Falco77
ReDWurm
PowerNova
jimmythebass
fabledMASTER
Gilgamesh
King007
xX-Saberboy
SkylaX
Zant
Eheroduelist
Darkonekosuke
Jaden_Yuki--
32 posters

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 2 EmptySlifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
First topic message reminder :

So... I've heard rah yellow is having a tourny... what do you guys say we have a slifer red tournament! it would be awesome! if a mod could set up some prizes or something we would be set and even if they don't lets do one any way! if any one has a sweet idea for a theme don't be scared to lay it on me. :D remember to sign up here ----> http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/ranbrfzze4

Last edited by Jaden_yuki-- on Sat Oct 15, 2011 5:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Slifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
this is going to be sweet

descriptionSlifer slacker tournament! - Page 2 EmptyRe: Slifer slacker tournament!

more_horiz
So what is schedule for the duels and what prizes are?

more_horiz
J We Need Some info about the tournament

more_horiz
we're waiting for one more person atleast to sign up on challonge. and i don't know if there will be prizes because the admins i pm'ed didn't respond. But please if you haven't already sign up here http://challonge.com/tournaments/signup/ranbrfzze4

more_horiz
falco 77 is going to join

more_horiz
okay... is he in slifer red?

more_horiz
yes

more_horiz
Okay then i guess the tournament will start in about 30 minutes to give people a chance to sign up at the last minute since we have more than 10 here that said they were interested

more_horiz
sweet

more_horiz
My DN name is falco797

more_horiz
J let's start dis!

more_horiz
When are we starting

more_horiz
it's been 30 minutes

more_horiz
Okay lets start! make sure to pm your opponent on DN if they are online and if they aaren't om them here and wait until they get on

Last edited by Jaden_yuki-- on Sun Oct 16, 2011 7:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
do we all just get dueling?

more_horiz
yes find your opponent on dn and pm him

more_horiz
j i wont be able to duel from 2:00 to 3:15ish

more_horiz
When will I get to dule?

more_horiz
I wont be able to dule for a for about 20 min.

more_horiz
Hey guys im doing this on my phone right now. wish i could be dueling my heart out with u guys but im going to have to wait for a little more than an hour

more_horiz
Duel is one match (3 duels), right?

more_horiz
Yes it is

more_horiz
best 2 out of 3 that is as in the first person to win 2

more_horiz
Me and Gracco finished our duel. I won 2-1

more_horiz
Ok, since this looks hot i will add prizs Cool

1st Place: +1000 Duel Point + Slifer Slacked Title.
2nd Place: + 700 Duel Point
3rd Place: + 500 Duel Point

good enough ?

more_horiz
Yea :D, any prize is better then no prize :D

more_horiz
im game too

more_horiz
yeah there will be prizes too Smile

more_horiz
Sorry tome we're all full =/ and thanks anzo!

more_horiz
who the heck is my opponent ? i can't find his name in DN !!

more_horiz
privacy_tip Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
power_settings_newLogin to reply